Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

rockhollow said:
Aviva looked terrible, worn and tired. She really seems to have led a life where she was never told she's wrong, and was always the center of attention, and if not, she's drags out one of her phobia's, and bring everything back to 'All about Aviva'.
The results of her portrayal on the show, and all the negative feedback she got, must shocked her, and that's why she apologized to Ramona and Sonja, and attempted to backpedal saying people just didn't understand her.

I didn't believe her apology for a moment - there was nothing sincere about it - I really think that Ramona wanted to be her friend, but after the way Aviva has been all season, I can't see them ever mending the fence.

I totally agree about Aviva. Naturally, she was likely indulged after that horrifying accident, but I wonder whether her family sought therapy for her to work through the trauma. Of course perhaps they did and it didn't work. It could be that Aviva is too scarred, and so Reid becomes the enabler.

I've just read Aviva's blog - lots and lots of apologizing and grovelling. She knows that the followers of the show can't stand her, and don't want her back on the show, so she's trying to turn the tide on the wave of dislike she's receiving.

I think it's too much too late - and even with all that apologizing, she still seems to want it to be 'poor misunderstood Aviva'.

I don't think I even care about the reunion. I am kinda interested in WWL with that Jill woman. It's pre-recorded but I hope Andy doesn't give in.

She had a huge fan base so I suppose they are giving her a final fare-well to her "fans" but I hope that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.