Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Anyone watching Sell It Like Serhant? It's ok, something to watch and he's fine to look at (the hot tub episode). I like his flashback pics that show him as a chubby kid, he sure did blossom nicely :tup:.
I really liked him entertaining the hot tub lady’s 4 yo. Ryan is just so deadpan silly, which (embarrassingly enough) melts my heart.

okay, I don't get why Bethanny is so concerned about Sonja since Bethanny is super self-absorbed and about as abrasive to whoever is in her sights at any given time. And why does Tinsley have to apologize and kiss Sonja's behind again for helping her out (when she was at the bottom emotionally and financially)? Didn't she have a "thank you" party last season for Sonja (it was the season finale)? I get that it wasn't that sincere but none of these ladies are sincere!

okay, I don't get why Bethanny is so concerned about Sonja since Bethanny is super self-absorbed and about as abrasive to whoever is in her sights at any given time. And why does Tinsley have to apologize and kiss Sonja's behind again for helping her out (when she was at the bottom emotionally and financially)? Didn't she have a "thank you" party last season for Sonja (it was the season finale)? I get that it wasn't that sincere but none of these ladies are sincere!

Because everything has to be super exaggerated for us to question why the heck they all do stupid, mean stuff.

Reactions: baghagg
I think Bethenny is rather quiet this year, but I think her brand has been damaged the last 2 yrs. This isn't the only RHoNY thread I follow. Everywhere else it's the same though. People loved Bethenny originally, but are totally over her now. If she had done that Bethenny and Frederik show at the height of her fame people would have watched. No one cares anymore, and it didn't even break into the top 25 cable shows with RHoNY as a lead in show.

Good thing is there has been almost no Skinny Girl product placement. Focus on her charity and keep her mouth shut, that way everyone wins.

I think Bethenny is rather quiet this year, but I think her brand has been damaged the last 2 yrs. This isn't the only RHoNY thread I follow. Everywhere else it's the same though. People loved Bethenny originally, but are totally over her now. If she had done that Bethenny and Frederik show at the height of her fame people would have watched. No one cares anymore, and it didn't even break into the top 25 cable shows with RHoNY as a lead in show.

Good thing is there has been almost no Skinny Girl product placement. Focus on her charity and keep her mouth shut, that way everyone wins.

You are forgetting her SkinnyGirl jeans "launch" in one of the early episodes. Just what the world needs. I've always maintained that her low cal booze was just plain luck and hustle (she sure can hustle). None of her other products have stuck. She hasn't built a brand that people know. She's no Martha. Her talk show failed as well, bigtime.

I liked Tinsley last year but what is her story line, becoming Scott’s girlfriend again? It’s desperate. I find Carole tough to take as well, she comes off as an intellectual snob but she hasn’t really done much lately either. Agree the Sonja / Tinsley thing needs to be over, she said thank you a million times and if they are not friends now I think it’s bc Sonja made it weird.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover