Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

So many of these housewives are concerned about their children..protecting
& shielding them

With what just happened this season especailly with Lu Ann, Sonja & Aviva, what
messages are they sending to their children..

Why lie... its so much easier to tell the truth.. you don't get caught up in this
web of deception & manipulate yourself & others

LuAnn's comments about her ex are just insulting... & yes I bet it was quite the
dinner in Paris whith her boyfriend Jacques

All these women have issues that they need to resolve...

They are not the role models for friends that's for sure..

I care because she is lying and putting down others.
What she is doing with men, is none of my business but she does not need to get self righteous and needs to own it.

And she is insulting the viewers intelligence.
One thing for sure, she got emotional while speaking about Jacques.

And now that I am on it. Luann always spoke French FLUENTLY, what is up this season?
Were her scenes rehearsed before or does she speaks French less and therefore is losing her fluency?

Bravo to Jacques for not appearing on the reunion and by default not lying as well.
I appreciate Luann for what she is HOWEVER I never forgot how she refered to the other woman as "THE ETHIOPIAN" and all the innuendo about the old comte and his so called antisemitism.
While, it is very possible for him to be antisemite that showed me the REAL Luann.
IMO, she is small minded and obviously not very bright.

Girrrrl that's to much investment, I just watch to watch I don't invest but I get it.

I appreciate Luann for what she is HOWEVER I never forgot how she refered to the other woman as "THE ETHIOPIAN" and all the innuendo about the old comte and his so called antisemitism.
While, it is very possible for him to be antisemite that showed me the REAL Luann.
IMO, she is small minded and obviously not very bright.

Yeah, "the Ethiopian" comment did not sit well with me. Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree since her daughter was caught on camera using the 'n word'.

Coupled with Aviva's "white trash" comment, this group has me giving a hard side-eye...

Yeah, "the Ethiopian" comment did not sit well with me. Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree since her daughter was caught on camera using the 'n word'.

Coupled with Aviva's "white trash" comment, this group has me giving a hard side-eye...

They are all a bunch of prejudiced harpies:P

Does Jill think she's Oprah? She told Andy she was mad he didn't give her a chance to say goodbye to her fans! :lol:

Jill said she has more twitter followers than all the housewives combined. So Andy asked her if she bought them? She claims she didn't even know you can buy them.

Well, Jill is outright lying about her followers (unless she's separating Twitter and FB). I follow Bethenny on Twitter and she has over a million followers there. I don't know if she has a FB page, but I'm not sure how Jill could separate out the count like that (if she is doing FB and Twitter counts separately) because there are probably overlaps.

Does Jill think she's Oprah? She told Andy she was mad he didn't give her a chance to say goodbye to her fans! :lol:

Jill said she has more twitter followers than all the housewives combined. So Andy asked her if she bought them? She claims she didn't even know you can buy them.

Andy didn't believe her :roflmfao:

Andy didn't believe her :roflmfao:

I could not stop laughing when she said that she was not stupid.
Well lady, you got played big time.
Does she really believes that her fans want to see a show with only her family on it?
How presumptuous of her!
I was afraid that she was going to come back on the show but from that interview I can't see how:roflmfao:
Andy insisted that she was audience poison.
The numbers don't lie. Only Jill....

LOL... Jill is clearly delusional.... in her own mind she may think
she has many followers but its clear that she doesn't

Maybe she is confusing herself with Bethanny!! (LOL) She's
got plenty of followers....

Get over yourself girl & move on with your life..

I remember about the RHONY reunion last year, Andy was flooded with tweets about getting rid of Jill (me included) and his response as the time was, "Message received." Actually, I think that's verbatim. He fired Jill at least partially because fans couldn't stand her. And honestly, if she's this entitled and delusional to us, imagine what she must be like to producers and crew!?