Real Housewives of Miami

Did anyone watch the first episode On Demand yet!? I just heard it is on until Sept 19 but my on demand is acting up :sad:

Chiiiiile Yes!!! This is the best thing since ATL and BV 1st season's . I really loved the episode and really excited about the whole season!
ftox7k.jpg

Did anyone watch the first episode On Demand yet!? I just heard it is on until Sept 19 but my on demand is acting up :sad:

Just watched it. I can't keep them all straight. That mother creeps me out every time.

How old do we think Karent is, because IMO she is older than her boyfriend yet she had the nerve to make the comment about the other woman wanting her man, saying she was old.

Just watched it. I can't keep them all straight. That mother creeps me out every time.

How old do we think Karent is, because IMO she is older than her boyfriend yet she had the nerve to make the comment about the other woman wanting her man, saying she was old.

I agree with your entire post!

I was like ":okay:" at her comment about not liking older women. If anything I would put her as being older.

And Momma Elsa - yikes. She's got some great one-liners but man, she's an unfortunate looking woman.

Mama Elsa is scary looking. Like a perpetually sad tiger or something. I'm looking forward to this season, even though this cast was my least favorite of the housewives.