Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I agree about Kathy just living in her little privileged bubble. I have been watching "Paris in Love" and Kathy is just as flaky. After watching Paris's documentary I gained much more respect for Paris and saw her in a different light.
Now in 'Paris in love', she is still struggling with her past and wants to try and deal with it, but hits a brick wall with Kathy - Kathy doesn't want to deal with it and just refuses to talk about it.

Kathy can either be wimsy and charming, or cold and calculating. When you see her in RHOBH she is clueless and loveable, like a child. I have also seen her in other interviews with Paris and Nicky, and Kathy is always in control. Her kids are like her little minions she controls.

I believe Kathy actually is very intelligent. She is almost like Paris, while Paris does her baby voice, Kathy acts like a wimsy character.

Last night was another show of filler. Kyle drumming up the "why is Sutton a liability?" again at Rinna's event :rolleyes: and why did we need another filmed Rinna Beauty party?
Booring. Kathy is a loon and Garcelle is the only one with a level head.
If Dorit thinks we believe Sharon Stone knocked on her door and asked her to promote Homeless not Toothless...lord a mercy, she's stupid.

Last night was another show of filler. Kyle drumming up the "why is Sutton a liability?" again at Rinna's event :rolleyes: and why did we need another filmed Rinna Beauty party?
Booring. Kathy is a loon and Garcelle is the only one with a level head.
If Dorit thinks we believe Sharon Stone knocked on her door and asked her to promote Homeless not Toothless...lord a mercy, she's stupid.
I am trying to imagine Sharon knocking on Dorits door, I just cant :lol: If she almost fainted over Jamie Lee Curtis knick-knacks, she would not survive a home visit by Sharon Stone. She would not be here today to tell the tale.

The name of Dorit's charity is stupid. I am glad they are doing a charity, but there are just so many better ways to do that then giving homeless people a whole new smile - maybe done more regular, needed dental work.
I enjoyed Kathy and Garcelle giving Dorit a bit of a hard time about it.

0.png
The ladies expressions were hilarious at the dinner.

Those open-mouthed "shocked" expressions are these women's best efforts at acting. They do it every week. It's so stupid, makes them look like idiots, and they think we're idiots believing them. I don't know anyone who expresses surprise with their mouth wide open like these women. smdh
I think it’s because they have so much botox and filler that it’s the only way they can show their surprise. Kyle does it all the time. I find it ridiculous!