Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Interesting that Erika keeps bringing up things to talk about that she has repeatedly taken others to task for bringing up on camera. Tom and her son. Tom's house was broken into and he "confronted" the burglar (cue the first sightings of Tom pics with the Black eye) and I don't know how many people roll vehicles "5 or 6 times" let alone the only 2 people she talks to on the regular. I can't help but wonder if Toonces the driving cat from SNL is their driver.
" dead "

Interesting that Erika keeps bringing up things to talk about that she has repeatedly taken others to task for bringing up on camera. Tom and her son. Tom's house was broken into and he "confronted" the burglar (cue the first sightings of Tom pics with the Black eye) and I don't know how many people roll vehicles "5 or 6 times" let alone the only 2 people she talks to on the regular. I can't help but wonder if Toonces the driving cat from SNL is their driver.
She started to say "he said..." referring to Tom and quickly stopped herself. Does she expect us to believe that she is not talking to Tom, directly or through his lawyers. There were reports of Tom's house being broken into, one of the few days he was there. Many wonder if this was a fake break-in to cover up the fact that stuff is missing (taken by them). Very convenient timing, when they are faced with their possessions in the house being auctioned to pay the victims.