Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I did like that Erika called Teddi out on not being a "fawn in the woods". Because she's not. She tried too hard to come off as a frugal chick who didn't care about money and appearances. Please. Boob job, Lambo, Tesla, new house..She's always on Kyle's IG..they went to Coachella together, etc. She likes the lifestyle just fine.
Lets not forget the hair extensions, Cartier bracelets etc.. Agree 100% with you, not sure who she is trying to fool, the viewers or herself.

I was actually team Erika on this one and I am no fan of Erika.

Teddi May be low maintence simple compared to Beverly Hills standards but by no means simple or even frugal as to real world standards.It feels like when Gwyneth Paltrow speaks and she has no idea what the reality is of an average woman!

This was my impression as well. We have to take into account the environment (bubble) she lives in...

Teddi May be low maintence simple compared to Beverly Hills standards but by no means simple or even frugal as to real world standards.It feels like when Gwyneth Paltrow speaks and she has no idea what the reality is of an average woman!

While this is true and I do consider her wealthy, one can only base things on their own experiences and compare to others in similar circumstances. Neither has truly known what it means to be poor or middle class.

I did like that Erika called Teddi out on not being a "fawn in the woods". Because she's not. She tried too hard to come off as a frugal chick who didn't care about money and appearances. Please. Boob job, Lambo, Tesla, new house..She's always on Kyle's IG..they went to Coachella together, etc. She likes the lifestyle just fine.
I think you can like the lifestyle and still define yourself as simple because you do not usually partake in the drama. They need not go hand in hand.
I wish more episodes were like the dinner party at Camille's beach house in the extra episode. It felt very natural and unscripted, even Erika was enjoyable and had her walls down.

I think you can like the lifestyle and still define yourself as simple because you do not usually partake in the drama. They need not go hand in hand.
I wish more episodes were like the dinner party at Camille's beach house in the extra episode. It felt very natural and unscripted, even Erika was enjoyable and had her walls down.
Gossiping and repeating gossip to stir up sh*t would qualify to me as participating in drama. Going on the show knowing what it is about also speaks volumes! She knew full well what she was doing when she told Lisa R what Dorrit said months ago when they were on the outs, especially after Lisa just told her how well they were getting along. Also what she repeated to LVP. She is a drama queen then tries to play the victim.

So owning horses, hair extensions, boob job, makeup artist on call, multi million dollar home and vacation home, famous rock star dad, hmmm none of that screams frugal and practical. For an accountability coach, she sure isn’t honest with herself to begin with.

Yup! She is not fooling anyone expect herself! And those falling for her "accountability skills". She would be better served to say I love the lifestyle, I love looking good and having nice things. She would at least be honest (as she accused someone of not being). She contradicts herself constantly.

Last edited:
Every time I hear the phrase "accountability coach," I gag a little... FTLOG... if I need an accountability coach to keep me honest and accountable for my actions in daily life, I am in trouble. That is what a conscience is for.. and reliable friends and family can play the part too.

The idea that this is a career just baffles me! Sorry, but I am not paying anyone to do such a task for me...

Every time I hear the phrase "accountability coach," I gag a little... FTLOG... if I need an accountability coach to keep me honest and accountable for my actions in daily life, I am in trouble. That is what a conscience is for.. and reliable friends and family can play the part too.

The idea that this is a career just baffles me! Sorry, but I am not paying anyone to do such a task for me...

Plus, it sounded like she was holding people accountable to their diets mostly... via phone. Like that wouldn't do anything for me. I'd be all "yes I'm eating carrot sticks" and then hang up and be like where's my nutella.