Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I just finished watching the final reunion episode:
*Kathy’s reaction to Sutton’s collapse was beyond self-absorbed. She (and Erica) were laughing. They said something about Sutton faking it. I don’t know how you fake high blood pressure and fast heartbeat. But even if she did they couldn’t be certain and their laughing just showed their shallowness.
*Kyle’s angry response to inquiries about her marriage with “it’s nobody’s business,” was interesting. This is the same woman who has put so much of her life on display so she could be a reality tv celebrity. She even filmed the scene where she and Mauricio told the girls they were separating. You can’t expose your life and then try to hide things.
The way it was edited did not tell the entire story surrounding Sutton’s sudden “illness.” According to Andy Cohen, Kathy’s appearance was a surprise to only Sutton and Garcelle. Andy queried who was most afraid of Kathy in the group and played a montage of clips where Sutton was gossiping about Kathy and saying a bunch of shady things. Coincidentally, Sutton starts her panic attack. Granted, her physical symptoms may have been real, but they were brought on by her anxiety, hysteria or fear of being confronted about her behavior regarding her trying to imply she was a 4th sister and entitled to being treated as such by Kyle. She was about to be REALLY put in her place by Kathy and that was the real reason Kathy was at the reunion. Kathy and Erika’s reaction showed their understandable skepticism towards Sutton’s symptoms.

The way it was edited did not tell the entire story surrounding Sutton’s sudden “illness.” According to Andy Cohen, Kathy’s appearance was a surprise to only Sutton and Garcelle. Andy queried who was most afraid of Kathy in the group and played a montage of clips where Sutton was gossiping about Kathy and saying a bunch of shady things. Coincidentally, Sutton starts her panic attack. Granted, her physical symptoms may have been real, but they were brought on by her anxiety, hysteria or fear of being confronted about her behavior regarding her trying to imply she was a 4th sister and entitled to being treated as such by Kyle. She was about to be REALLY put in her place by Kathy and that was the real reason Kathy was at the reunion. Kathy and Erika’s reaction showed their understandable skepticism towards Sutton’s symptoms.
I definitely think this is the reason also.

Interesting theory. I didn't see it that way.

Reactions: andral5
Maybe I don’t understand Beverly Hills society (actually, that is NOT a maybe), but what could Kathy do or say to Sutton that would have made her panic like that? Not a very believable explanation…to me.
It is definitely NOT a Beverly Hills thing. In my opinion, and this is just a theory based on living here as an adult and having lived in the South during my formative years, one’s standing in society, being known as a “socialite”, and running afoul of someone who Andy Cohen called the “Grande Dame of Beverly Hills” is very much a social construct for those in the South or East part of the US. People is California or Hawaii are less occupied with things such as cotillion, coming out parties, etc. So whether it is believable or not, this is the reason Andy Cohen believes freaked out so much she had a panic attack.

Wiley, 40, emphasized that she “never auditioned” to be on the hit Bravo show, and claimed she was asked to star on it “out of the blue” – and six weeks “after the cast had already started filming.”

🙄

It is definitely NOT a Beverly Hills thing. In my opinion, and this is just a theory based on living here as an adult and having lived in the South during my formative years, one’s standing in society, being known as a “socialite”, and running afoul of someone who Andy Cohen called the “Grande Dame of Beverly Hills” is very much a social construct for those in the South or East part of the US. People is California or Hawaii are less occupied with things such as cotillion, coming out parties, etc. So whether it is believable or not, this is the reason Andy Cohen believes freaked out so much she had a panic attack.

Why, at this stage in her life, would Sutton be concerned about cotillion or coming out parties? I just don’t think she would have that type of reaction because she was afraid of something Kathy would do. Maybe I’m 100% wrong!

Why, at this stage in her life, would Sutton be concerned about cotillion or coming out parties? I just don’t think she would have that type of reaction because she was afraid of something Kathy would do. Maybe I’m 100% wrong!
I am not saying Sutton herself is into Cotillion or coming out parties now, but I would not be surprised if she made her daughter participate in them because that is such a society thing to do. She makes a big deal about being on the Board of the American Ballet, calling herself a “socialite”, not being around Erika because of scandal because it may impune Sutton’s imagined good name. Sutton is quack a doodle do, in my opinion, and get’s hysterical about stupid shiz. I am just reporting Andy’s story and I totally get.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kemilia and Abba13

She's not, you're not wrong. Her reaction had nothing to do with being Southern, cotillion, etc.... weird it was connected.