Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I am starting to like Sutton. She's got the money and the clothes (even though it's primarily Dolce). And if they'd let her talk, she does have something to say. She is just starting to get more comfortable. I liked that she told Teddy she didn't think the Brandi allegation was properly raised at that dinner. She just needs to get a little pushier. She has manners, unlike the rest of these women and is not heard.

I am starting to like Sutton. She's got the money and the clothes (even though it's primarily Dolce). And if they'd let her talk, she does have something to say. She is just starting to get more comfortable. I liked that she told Teddy she didn't think the Brandi allegation was properly raised at that dinner. She just needs to get a little pushier. She has manners, unlike the rest of these women and is not heard.

I think the producers wanted someone rich and fun to replace LVP. Sutton is no Lisa Vanderpump, who yeah might be a calculating and manipulative but quite fun to watch. LVP's home is fun and stylish just like her fashion sense. The pearl tones and whimsical mirrors reflects the luxury lifestyle of LVP's brand.

Sutton is a bit drab like her home and personality. Yeah, she has worn some ornate runway pieces but most of her clothing taste is nothing extraordinary. Sutton definitely has manners; however, she comes across as judgmental, insecure, and maybe a little petty. Every now and then you get that crazy outburst of judgment only to reel it back in and pretend you don't have them. Rich women like Sutton are a dime a dozen. By contrast many are like Lisa Vanderpump?

I am a bit behind but starting to see the stuff with Denise and Brandi. Ugh. Brandi? Could we have done without HER? I can't fathom how Brandi can say this stuff about Denise unless it was preplanned. Brandi would be opening herself up to a lawsuit.

And how awful did Kim look at Kyle's house when Brandi came there?
I agree with all of this!

Reactions: chowlover2
The commercial for this week's episode has Denise stating "Brandie has said that she has had sex with some people from this group" - this storyline gets more and more contrived by the episode..

I might have been able to believe the story about her and Denise but she went too far saying she did with others. Possibly Kim when she was intoxicated. I could see that.