Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

AMEN to that! I will never forget being in Barneys Beverly Hills, watching this college-aged daughter of an (obviously) over-indulgent mother having a MAJOR-LEAGUE HISSY fit because Mom told her that she couldn't have something! I was about ready to watch this gal go down to the floor and start banging her fists (you know - like little kids do) .. the screaming and especially the language this gal was using >!>!>! .. WOW! Literally, everyone in the store at that time just stopped what they were doing to watch this spectacle! Of course, Mom then said "okay" .. and all of a sudden .. everything goes back to 'normal'. The entitle-itis that I see out here just amazes me sometimes ..
Yep. Rinna jokes about her daughters but deep down she knows that she raised entitled morons.
Kyle grates but her daughters are educated and working.

Camille is still my fav character.
She brings the beautiful houses, great outfits and is a superb vilain.
As far as Denise’s situation with Brandy, team Denise. So sick and tired of the people who have to share their sex lives with everybody plus she is a mean drunk, imo.
Denise‘s team is on point. Well done.

I like Denise, she may not make great choices when it comes to men and she may have a raunchy sex life, but as long as she keeps it from her kids, its her business. I think it was a mistake for her last year to talk publicly about going on a quest to get her husband a happy ending and on about his penis size. But I think it says a lot about her character that she adopted a special needs child and that she took in Charlies kids when he and their mother had to go into rehab.

She shouldn't do another year of Housewives - its a sinking ship. And I don't think its doing anything for her career - she doesn't need the show like the other women do. (Garcelle, though I enjoyed seeing a women of colour, and like her from what I've seen of her should leave too).

I generally like Camille for the same reasons and yes she can be a *****, but she is so good at it its enteraining.

Wasn't there an episode last season where Kyle took Portia to acting lessons..or something like that? then we had to do another dive into the Kyle/Kim Richards child actors saga :rolleyes: and her saying that it was Portia's idea..and she wouldn't have steered her toward that path.
There was, a few seasons ago but it doesn't seem to be actively pursued or I'm sure we'd being hearing about it from Kyle.

Oh, makes sense. A lot more sense than this deep love of camping by his lonesome, the show kept on pushing....
Actually, Harry's love of cottage life in Muskoka is something many city folks crave in the hot summer months. Muskoka is cottage country in Ontario, Canada and really gorgeous and extremely costly. Prohibitive really.

Even Cindy Crawford, Goldie Hawn, Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg and Justin Bieber (actually he just bought somewhere else, not Muskoka anymore) have cottages along one of the many lakes, although their cottages aren't as rustic as Harry's. Harry is a true cottage living and lifestyle guy.

The looks for the reunion.

Sutton looks like she's wearing a nightie,
what's with the flesh colored mesh cloth covering up Ericka's cleavage(?),
Denise looks like she's going to a homecoming dance,
Dorito--I just can't,
Teddi--not much to go on--is she still pregnant here?,
Kyle once again wears the totally wrong outfits for these things,
Garcelle is, um interesting (like the feathers, not the hair jewels),
Rinna is Rinna. Hope I didn't miss any of the "ladies".