Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Yeah, saw this one before .. should be interesting! Now, if it truly was "Reality", the Million Dollar Listing of LA show should show this, after all .. "The Agency" has 2 agents (the Brits). Wonder if Umansky could lose his Real Estate license over this, not that he really needs it right now, but how would that affect the Firm overall????

Reactions: jmaemonte
Yeah, saw this one before .. should be interesting! Now, if it truly was "Reality", the Million Dollar Listing of LA show should show this, after all .. "The Agency" has 2 agents (the Brits). Wonder if Umansky could lose his Real Estate license over this, not that he really needs it right now, but how would that affect the Firm overall????

Some of social media posts are saying that these shady practices (alleged) make one wonder about Kim's allegation that Kyle and Mauricio somehow "stole" her share of their mother's house from her. This is the house Kyle owns in Palm Springs. At the time Kim said it, it was attributed to the ravings of a drunk. But now? IDK if she was somehow given a raw deal by them.

Some of social media posts are saying that these shady practices (alleged) make one wonder about Kim's allegation that Kyle and Mauricio somehow "stole" her share of their mother's house from her. This is the house Kyle owns in Palm Springs. At the time Kim said it, it was attributed to the ravings of a drunk. But now? IDK if she was somehow given a raw deal by them.
Interesting point!

I tried to watch the OC and NY franchise and it is unwatchable. I wonder if the producers give them drinks for filming. They seem sloppy and loud. I wonder who would enjoy seeing themselves like that on TV? Is there any good shows? I liked
Million dollar listing LA but that isn’t on right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to watch the OC and NY franchise and it is unwatchable. I wonder if the producers give them drinks for filming. They seem sloppy and loud. I wonder who would enjoy seeing themselves like that on TV? Is there any good shows? I liked

Not right now, it usually starts later in the Fall ..

I am at the point where I can't watch any of them anymore. I am so sick of all the fighting over stupid stuff. I am out of Dallas now.

I love following this thread although I’m just a reader not much of a contributor. I thought I would share a sighting of a cast member. I was in lake Como two weeks ago and Lisa, Ken, and Jiggy were at the same hotel as my husband and I.

Lisa was done up every day with full hair and makeup and dressed beautifully. Ken really has aged, he was shuffling more than walking poor guy. I noticed they always were seated away from the rest of the hotel guests ....and it’s a small hotel but they were always on the opposite side of where the main area was....I guess they really wanted their privacy.

I love following this thread although I’m just a reader not much of a contributor. I thought I would share a sighting of a cast member. I was in lake Como two weeks ago and Lisa, Ken, and Jiggy were at the same hotel as my husband and I.

Lisa was done up every day with full hair and makeup and dressed beautifully. Ken really has aged, he was shuffling more than walking poor guy. I noticed they always were seated away from the rest of the hotel guests ....and it’s a small hotel but they were always on the opposite side of where the main area was....I guess they really wanted their privacy.

No report on Jiggy:P

I think LVP made the show fun. I fear it is gonna become the other shows without her. I will miss LVPs fun clan of animals. It is really sad to hear Ken isn’t doing so well. I saw him in early 2018 during a short trip to LA and he seemed pretty active.

Cant wait for million dollar listing LA to return. Josh Flag is a spitfire and my fav person to watch. Are there other shoes that are similar to RHOBH in its prime? I preferred the earlier seasons.

Reactions: bellecate
I think LVP made the show fun. I fear it is gonna become the other shows without her. I will miss LVPs fun clan of animals. It is really sad to hear Ken isn’t doing so well. I saw him in early 2018 during a short trip to LA and he seemed pretty active.

Cant wait for million dollar listing LA to return. Josh Flag is a spitfire and my fav person to watch. Are there other shoes that are similar to RHOBH in its prime? I preferred the earlier seasons.
I think the RH chain have jumped the shark. I've given up on all except BH and NY and I'm not sure if I'll watch these shows next season.