Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Kandi looks like she's lost some weight. I don't know if anyone here watched The Masked Singer but Kandi won the whole season (singing in disguise of course)
The boobs are seriously on display this year. It’s too much.
Especially on the older women. Cynthia is so gorgeous, why does she have to put her boobs on display so much. Same with all the other 50 year old women. I think it's fine on Porsha, but not the older one's. Way too much.

I for one, enjoy the over the top gowns.
If I were blessed with Cynthia’s beauty and body, I would do the reunion in a bikini.
What is wrong with those women displaying their gifts?
Cynthia put her house on the market. Will she leave Atlanta and move on the west coast?
I would love to hear what Cynthia think about Russell’s upcoming doc.
While she played stupid, Cynthia has been around that milieu for quite a while...
Does anyone watch Naomi Campbell’s YouTube channel?
She cracks me up. Highly recommend. Her interviews are so funny...

ITA!! i will not watch as long as she is on the show - and i definitely have no use for it without Nene. i could tolerate Cynthia and even Kandi but Kenya i refuse to waste time on.
I thought Kens behavior was much worse than Nenes this past season. The way she went in on Tanyas relationship was disgusting. Especially considering her sham of a marriage and the way Marc Daly spoke to her.
She’s a hateful bitter woman.

Reactions: bag-princess
I thought Kens behavior was much worse than Nenes this past season. The way she went in on Tanyas relationship was disgusting. Especially considering her sham of a marriage and the way Marc Daly spoke to her.
She’s a hateful bitter woman.

exactly!!! she has no room to talk about anyone's relationship at all! i don't how she got marc to agree to marry her but he clearly was not thrilled with the idea at all of being on the show and she knew it. that's why i had no pity for her.

Anyone watch? I see the producers are back to the shady editing..lol. Kenya seems to really be going through it, she looked really rough at the lawyers office.
Cynthia sounds so selfish going on and on about HER wedding. The clip of Porsha thinking the Underground Railroad was an actual train makes me LOL every time. Glad she educated herself.

Anyone watch? I see the producers are back to the shady editing..lol. Kenya seems to really be going through it, she looked really rough at the lawyers office.
Cynthia sounds so selfish going on and on about HER wedding. The clip of Porsha thinking the Underground Railroad was an actual train makes me LOL every time. Glad she educated herself.

well that is what she gets - always had her mouth on everyone else's marriage and what she thought about it and now she has to deal with mark who ain't playing around with her! he doesn't have any problem letting her know how much he doesn't like her and he told her he didn't want to be on tv and apparently she made him think he would not have to be. he is only there for that child. she is getting what she deserves.

Reactions: Tivo and TC1
The boobs are seriously on display this year. It’s too much.

Well Swags, looks like to boobs have come out again this season - and it's not a good look :shocked:
The cleavage on these ladies on display not at all appealing.
And then Cynthia flashing to whole boob during her driveway luncheon. That dress was not a good look.
Funny that Marlo was the best dressed - not something I usually say.

It wasn't nice to hear the way things have been going for Kenya, but I just don't have any sympathy for her. This lady has lied and cried wolf way to many times.
She knew what a sh*t Marc was from the get go, how could she expect anything else now.
Not looking forward to her playing the victim this season.

Reactions: swags