Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Kim is not my favourite cup of tea. I did not follow her spin off show. I will enjoy seeing her interaction with Sheree and Nené since it caused wig pulling previously. I wish they would throw in Marlo too and with Kenya it will get explosive [emoji23]

Kim is not my favourite cup of tea. I did not follow her spin off show. I will enjoy seeing her interaction with Sheree and Nené since it caused wig pulling previously. I wish they would throw in Marlo too and with Kenya it will get explosive [emoji23]
in the pics on Nene's IG from her white party, there are pics of Sheree, Nene, Marlo and Kenya... Kim was in attendance, too. But apparently Sheree and Kim are cool (she was one her bridesmaids) and so are Kim and Nene.

Kim Zolciak 'restrained by castmates after launching at Kenya Moore in ugly clash while filming RHOA'... then daughter Brielle brands her mom's nemesis 'evil b*tch' on Twitter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4725586/Kim-Zolciak-rushes-Kenya-Moore-RHOA-fight.html
Kim is vile.. I get that ALL of the women can be pretty *****y, but Kim is cut from a different cut of cloth. Over the years we've seen her interaction with black women (Sweetie, Kandi, her stylist, the lady she rented her 'dream home' from, etc), it's not been pretty. I hate that she's back on the show. I hate that everyone is being all nice to her (Kandi) and just glossing over how she basically tried to pay them dust when she got her own show. In a word, she's a user.

in the pics on Nene's IG from her white party, there are pics of Sheree, Nene, Marlo and Kenya... Kim was in attendance, too. But apparently Sheree and Kim are cool (she was one her bridesmaids) and so are Kim and Nene.

Oh, I can't wait to see which are frienemies and not [emoji33] If I remember correctly Nené only managed to be bestie with either Sheree or Kim, never both at the same time. Who knows what the realtonships will be like now when there are "new" persons on the show like Kenya, Phaedra and Porsha since the first seasons.

Kim is vile.. I get that ALL of the women can be pretty *****y, but Kim is cut from a different cut of cloth. Over the years we've seen her interaction with black women (Sweetie, Kandi, her stylist, the lady she rented her 'dream home' from, etc), it's not been pretty. I hate that she's back on the show. I hate that everyone is being all nice to her (Kandi) and just glossing over how she basically tried to pay them dust when she got her own show. In a word, she's a user.

I never liked her whore a$$ from day one. Mistress needs to stay in her damn lane and I can't tolerate people who lie all the damn time for no reason. Constantly lying about dumb things is so childish. Grow up and stop crying wolf all the time. I don't trust people who lie so damn much. I know someone like Kim, who lies about everything. It boggles my mind why she lies so much.

Last edited:
Oh, I can't wait to see which are frienemies and not [emoji33] If I remember correctly Nené only managed to be bestie with either Sheree or Kim, never both at the same time. Who knows what the realtonships will be like now when there are "new" persons on the show like Kenya, Phaedra and Porsha since the first seasons.
There was talk that Shamea would be holding a peach. I hope not. I really like her, she just got married and we all know, marriage + reality shows = divorce

There was talk that Shamea would be holding a peach. I hope not. I really like her, she just got married and we all know, marriage + reality shows = divorce

I hope that they all will mash Kim to a pulp. I really can't take her or her fake hair. I think she is a people user and will discard them when she has no more use for them. I fear her kids will be the same. Poor Kroy......

I hope that they all will mash Kim to a pulp. I really can't take her or her fake hair. I think she is a people user and will discard them when she has no more use for them. I fear her kids will be the same. Poor Kroy......

Poor Kroy? Lol, he is a grown man and no one forced him to marry her, or get her pregnant a few months after he met her.

[VIDEO] Nene Leakes & Cynthia Bailey: Here's The Truth About Kim Zolciak-Biermann vs Kenya Moore-Daly http://******/2uT3aKZ

Cynthia Bailey and Nene Leakes are not down with fake news, and they think that’s what Kim Zolciak’s pushing when it comes to her beef with Kenya Moore.

We got the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ duo at LAX and our photog peppered them about what really happened to make Kim charge at Kenya while shooting last week.

You’ll recall Kim went nuclear thinking Kenya brought up Kim’s “injured son” during some intense trash talking. Kenya didn’t bring up anyone’s son. So, was Kim justified? Well, there’s Cynthia and NeNe’s version of events. And then there’s Kim’s.

Anyone smell another Kim rant coming?

via TMZ

Reactions: lulilu