Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

I love Sheree, glad the chateau is finished. But why does she need a house that big that she can't afford.
Peter over Cynthia on invite list?
Nothing wrong wearing all her gold medals. I'm thinking it was just for a few pix so people could see. Show them off, you worked hard for them.

Phaedra Parks reveals she has finalised her divorce from Apollo Nida... blindsiding him as he sits in jail

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Nida-blindsiding-sits-jail.html#ixzz4OxDzPejx

He's only into 2 yrs of an 8 yr stint. I have a feeling Apollo knew this was coming. She's hardly kept her desire for a divorce a secret. It's a shame, especially for those 2 precious little boys. I hope Apollo comes out of prison reformed so he can settle down & be the father he needs to be. Time will tell...after all, it's not his first time being incarcerated.

He's only into 2 yrs of an 8 yr stint. I have a feeling Apollo knew this was coming. She's hardly kept her desire for a divorce a secret. It's a shame, especially for those 2 precious little boys. I hope Apollo comes out of prison reformed so he can settle down & be the father he needs to be. Time will tell...after all, it's not his first time being incarcerated.

He has shown absolutely no signs of it happening at all! From reports of him getting into trouble because he thinks he is a big shot and can do what he wants as usual!

Reactions: cdtracing
He has shown absolutely no signs of it happening at all! From reports of him getting into trouble because he thinks he is a big shot and can do what he wants as usual!

Yeah, from what I understand, he's not making any friends in there trying to be a big shot. He should know better seeing as this is not his first time in prison. He didn't learn his lesson from his last stint so there's really no reason to think he will change this time either.

Yeah, from what I understand, he's not making any friends in there trying to be a big shot. He should know better seeing as this is not his first time in prison. He didn't learn his lesson from his last stint so there's really no reason to think he will change this time either.

exactly!!!!
even most people like me who have never been arrested know how there is a hierachy even in prison - some might say even more so! and him walking in there thinking he was going to be the big dog because of his little role on tv did not go over well. they had to move him at one time from the general pop because of the threats being made to his dumb a$$!!!

Reactions: limom and cdtracing
Phaedra is going to have to deal with this man again when he gets out. He will want to see the boys and most likely will try and get money from her.

i agree! she needs to move to one of those heavily gated communities and get a restraining order if she doesn't have one already! we saw how he acted at the house before!

It is sad to see these marriages dissolve. After watching these couple divorce I wonder if anyone thinking of joining a RHO franchise or reality tv considers the high rate of divorce. Tia and Tamara Mowry were smart to stop filming their show.

It is sad to see these marriages dissolve. After watching these couple divorce I wonder if anyone thinking of joining a RHO franchise or reality tv considers the high rate of divorce. Tia and Tamara Mowry were smart to stop filming their show.

doesn't look like it! at least until they are actually on the show - them the smart ones leave.

exactly!!!!
even most people like me who have never been arrested know how there is a hierachy even in prison - some might say even more so! and him walking in there thinking he was going to be the big dog because of his little role on tv did not go over well. they had to move him at one time from the general pop because of the threats being made to his dumb a$$!!!

He always did seem like a narcissistic little man to me...

Reactions: cdtracing
He always did seem like a narcissistic little man to me...

he and peter both!

i think they both had problems with their wives being out front and them having to take backseats. they didn't like that at all. remember how peter did not even show up for the opening of cynthia's modeling agency! that spoke volumes - he could not stand seeing her in the spotlight doing anything. and everyone knew apollo was no business man either.

he and peter both!

i think they both had problems with their wives being out front and them having to take backseats. they didn't like that at all. remember how peter did not even show up for the opening of cynthia's modeling agency! that spoke volumes - he could not stand seeing her in the spotlight doing anything. and everyone knew apollo was no business man either.

What do you mean??? Phaedra said he had a bunch of jobs!!! You know damn well he had the following jobs his first time in prison:

Working in the prison kitchen = nutritionist
Spotting men in the prison yard = personal trainer
Confiscating cigs and soap = repo man
Negotiating his way out of daily prison "rendezvous" = Psychiatrist/Mediator/Negotiator
Reading law books in the prison library = BS is Business Law
Keep track of Big Worm's prison commissary = Accountant

Reactions: MsLVinDC
What do you mean??? Phaedra said he had a bunch of jobs!!! You know damn well he had the following jobs his first time in prison:

Working in the prison kitchen = nutritionist
Spotting men in the prison yard = personal trainer
Confiscating cigs and soap = repo man
Negotiating his way out of daily prison "rendezvous" = Psychiatrist/Mediator/Negotiator
Reading law books in the prison library = BS is Business Law
Keep track of Big Worm's prison commissary = Accountant

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: