Ready to get a Fendi Spy bag

Vanilla Addict-Thanks this will be a big purchase for me :nuts: , my husband told me if I get this one than I cant get another at this cost for a year :lol:

Cristina- I really can't decide between black or brown :wacko:

I went to a Fendi store over the weekend to check out the Spy in honey. They were sold out of the honey one but they had a brown one (pretty), and they also had one in a light tan/puddy/creamish color. I forget the exact name of that color. I almost bought it. It was beautiful. I have not seen any pics of the Spy in that color. Does anyone know what color that is or have a pic of it? It was a shade that could be worn both in summer and winter. P.S. I also held one in black at Bloomingdale's last week. In black the bag looked very "bulky" for lack of a better word. Let us know what you decide. Try to check out the tan one. It was a beauty!!!

KAt- I am thinking of taking a ride to Virginia just to go to Bloomingdales, now that i've thought about it I dont want to order without seeing and touching it first, I will look for the tan...

amanda said:
both bloomingdales in atlanta had honey spys this weekend
I could not find a honey Spy anywhere in my area. I just ordered one today from Saks. I almost hope I don't like it because I've been buying way to many bags lately.