Ready to get a Fendi Spy bag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok guys I have been broken down, I love the Fendi Spy
    please list some sites where I can get one :shame:

2. Yay! What color are you going to get? I can't wait to see photos :nuts:

3. Vanilla Addict-Thanks this will be a big purchase for me :nuts: , my husband told me if I get this one than I cant get another at this cost for a year :lol:

Cristina- I really can't decide between black or brown :wacko:

4. If you use the code "SHOPFEB" you can get 10% off.

5. Try both colours on -- that'll help you decide!

6. I went to a Fendi store over the weekend to check out the Spy in honey. They were sold out of the honey one but they had a brown one (pretty), and they also had one in a light tan/puddy/creamish color. I forget the exact name of that color. I almost bought it. It was beautiful. I have not seen any pics of the Spy in that color. Does anyone know what color that is or have a pic of it? It was a shade that could be worn both in summer and winter. P.S. I also held one in black at Bloomingdale's last week. In black the bag looked very "bulky" for lack of a better word. Let us know what you decide. Try to check out the tan one. It was a beauty!!!

7. KAt- I am thinking of taking a ride to Virginia just to go to Bloomingdales, now that i've thought about it I dont want to order without seeing and touching it first, I will look for the tan...

8. both bloomingdales in atlanta had honey spys this weekend

9. I could not find a honey Spy anywhere in my area. I just ordered one today from Saks. I almost hope I don't like it because I've been buying way to many bags lately.

10. ***jumps up and down with excitment*** i cant wait to see pictures!!!