Ready? Here is the Pine, Yayyyy

attachment.php

Thanks so much Nanaz! been waiting and waiting to see pics of Pine. I love it:heart: Now I must start the search for a Pine SGH Work, although I have to say I am liking the Brief in this colour combo as well...

I keep coming back to look at these Pine Pics. Thanks ICB for making it BIG:nuts: Will be checking LVR everyday to see when they get stock. Now how am I going to decide between the GSH Brief or the GSH Work? I have a Work, but never had a Brief....decisions decisons:confused1: Is the handle drop a bit bigger on the Brief?? Is it a comfortable one to wear over the shoulder?

I keep coming back to look at these Pine Pics. Thanks ICB for making it BIG:nuts: Will be checking LVR everyday to see when they get stock. Now how am I going to decide between the GSH Brief or the GSH Work? I have a Work, but never had a Brief....decisions decisons:confused1: Is the handle drop a bit bigger on the Brief?? Is it a comfortable one to wear over the shoulder?
Siri girl, personally i think Pine would look awsome with the Gold hardware:tup: and yes the handles fit very comfortably over the shoulder.:yes:

Never had a Work but do have a Brief. Very good on the shoulder.

Harrods are waiting for Pine but I am not sure about in the Brief.