****READ ME!! Please Use the Search Feature/Make Titles Descriptive****

Gung, dee, and Desi we will all pitch in to help out and ITA!:tup:! I have searched all night to find what I missed last week but it will all come together and can I just say Kudos to you for keeping all of our "ducks" in a row:hugs: and for helping keep us all on the informed track.:heart:

:smooch:

Trust me girly! Aside from the SS there wasn't much you missed. There were like 10 billion threads on the SS, and i'm actually glad its finally over. Every time i logged in, everything was questions about the SS, which is fine that everyone was curious, but i wish people would have searched instead of starting a new thread for every single question, most of which that were ALREADY answered. KWIM?

But yea- the big reveal thread worked out great! Everyone posted all their loot on one thread, and kept it organized! It was awesome! Really i think that is the most important thread for you to go over! And see all the damn steals!

Gung, dee, and Desi we will all pitch in to help out and ITA!:tup:! I have searched all night to find what I missed last week but it will all come together and can I just say Kudos to you for keeping all of our "ducks" in a row:hugs: and for helping keep us all on the informed track.:heart:

:bump: I'm bumping this back up. As much as we all appreciate the heads up on sales, we really shouldn't be starting new threads each time a sale is sighted. Please post in the deals thread stickied at the top of the page!

...Same I've been away because the forum is too messy and my favorite girls aren't here either. :sad:

People new to the RM brand, please browse through old threads before posting a new one. A lot of the info has already been given numerous times by some posters. It is frustrating to get the same questions over and over.

Also it is better to bump up an old thread on the same topic than start a new one because then people don't have to repeat info already given.

Ha, I just clicked on this thread in order to complain about all the repeat posts and low and behold ya'll have beat me to the punch!!! I will admit that I was guilty of the new post when I first came on this subforum (due to the search function being down), but now I just use GOOGLE (due to someone else's suggestion) -- and it works just as well!!! What ever happened to us getting a mod to clean things up????