Re: transferring bags from one H boutique to another

Costs about $50 to have it sent and you will have to pay the sales tax in your location if there is a boutique in your city/state.

If my Neiman Marcus has Hermes is that considered a boutique? I haven't had to pay tax when my SA sends stuff to me, just the shipping. I've also bought stuff from Saks and had it sent to me tax-free eventhough I have Saks in my state. How does that work???

Hi Sparkles...

No news since this post on the past page:

Hmm. Bad news on the Hawaii front. I let the gold Birkin go because they said they'd email me a photo so I could check the color, then I got an email saying the store manager wouldn't let her email a picture to the client, then I had to call and ask what the deal was and the manager said unless I had established a relationship before, they couldn't send me pictures because email is "a public place." :sad:

Grrr. :Push: I suppose they're being careful, but who would want to fly to Hawaii to pay $13,000 for a bag without seeing it first? (they flat-out refused to transfer it or ship unless I used Amex). Anyway, that gold 30cm ostrich Birkin is now back for sale if anybody is looking for one! The vert anis is still a possibility for me, fingers crossed.

Spoke to the SA regarding the VA earlier...she promised she'd call after the other person who's first up took a look at the bag. I have another one I could buy but I really want to get this one from the boutique. I'm not bothered by waiting a few more days as long as I know it's not sold yet, lol!

I'm just as anxious as you guys! aaargh!