Re-issue sizes: my new 228 and a 2005 226

Congrats, looks absolutely gorgeous on you!! I have an anniversary black 225, and I have been considering getting another one in a bigger size (don't you just love the distressed leather and the gold HW)...but feel that it might be a bit insane to have 2 identical bags in diff sizes... now that I saw yours...I am so tempted to put one on my wishlist ....

omg spechless !! Il ove them both !!!! have been trying to hunt any Black with GH reissues everywhere with no luck. Could you please tell me where you got them from ?

I got the 226 last year from Neiman Marcus. The 228 is from the Chanel store in Vancouver, Canada. It took some hunting to find both of them--don't give up!

Thank you for the compliments, everyone!

Lisa2007, the 228 retails for 3150 US, I believe. I don't know how much the 227 is, I'm afraid, but I seem to recall seeing it listed in another thread...sorry, I don't remember which one!

petals12--I think if we don't compare the 228 to the evening sized bags, they don't seem so huge. I did that at first, but I decided to see it for its own merit--as a day-sized bag, and now I love it! I'm sure your bag looks great on you!

mpark46--the 228 is bigger than a jumbo--it's wider. It has more compartments as well.

addicted ali--re-issues are such special bags--they're worth saving up for! The metallic black is gorgeous!

IceEarl--I don't think the large and small re-issues are the same at all--one is for evening, and the other is for day! The 228 is a lot larger, and holds a LOT!

Wowwww, very beautiful reissues!!!! Falling head over heals with your bags!!!

U looking superb in 228!!! Thks for sharing. Now I've a bigger picture of how big a 228 can be!