Re-issue sizes: my new 228 and a 2005 226

snowwhite

O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
There have been a lot of questions about the size of the new 228 re-issue, so I asked my dh if we could post pics of my Christmas and birthday gift--a 228--which isn't really mine yet! He agreed--sweet man that he is!

Here they are--I'm 5'4. The 226 re-issue is the 2005 anniversary edition, and the 228 is the new version. I love them both! When I first saw the 228, I thought it was really huge, and it kind of is, but it's a "day bag" size. I can't wait until Christmas! 56 more days...:sad:

Yikes--I just noticed there's dog hair on the floor! :shame: I guess that's just part of life at our house!

Attachments

• 228.JPG
    228.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 417
  • bag size 1.JPG
    bag size 1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 388
  • bag size 2.JPG
    bag size 2.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 389
OMG I should be the first to congratulate you on such a bag !I've just found a twin to mine now! ;)hhehe!cONGRATS ON SUCH A RARE FIND and it looks gorgeous on you!:nuts::yahoo:
I love how it embraces its little sister!

attachment.php

omg spechless !! Il ove them both !!!! have been trying to hunt any Black with GH reissues everywhere with no luck. Could you please tell me where you got them from ?

I love...:heart:...love both of your reissues!!! I am so glad that you posted a modeling pic with your 228, and it looks gorgeous, and perfect on you. Hum...seems like I am the same size as you...so I guess my 228 will look okay on me too...lol. :shame:Mine hasn't go anywhere with me yet cuz I worry that it might look a bit too big for me. After seeing your pic, I guess I need to take mine out for a ride one day...loving it toooo much.:love:

thanks for the pics! you look great too! I've been wondering what the 228 would be like... i have the 226 which i find way too small for my everyday needs, so the 228 looks perfect for me! now if only I could find the money for a 228 Metallic black!