Food Raw food diet?

I got some magazine in the mail this month (some health related one but forgot the name) and it had a article on Kathy Ireland who has 2 books out on raw food diets. Her first book was about earing raw and the second book is supposed to be more of a how to prepare raw meals. I think eathing healthy is great. I do like juicing both fruits and vegetables and can be happy without eating meat and a lot of processed cooked foods. So for me I can see a semi raw food diet which just means part vegeterian to me.
I really find that I have no desire to cook and eat meat but have to for my family. There are fad diets all the time. I do remember those wife swap shows, the raw food one was gross-----to the point where you just felt sick watching it. The other one was kind of funny because the guy ended up buying a stove when he wife was not there....so he actually got to eat cooked vegetables again...... I do like my pastas so I doubt if I can ever give that up.

thanks ladies for your input... I definitely want to eat healthier and the book I'm reading is very interesting. I'm going to give it a try (a semi raw food diet). I'll let you know how it goes and how my experience is :smile: