RARE Bal @ Cricket in Liverpool(UK)

Sammydoll, ohhh, I love that you travel and shop with your Mom. My daughter and I travel (and shop) together, and I love it. Thank you so much for letting us know about Cricket. I'm going to give them a call today (or tonight) depending upon the time difference.

Sammydoll, ohhh, I love that you travel and shop with your Mom. My daughter and I travel (and shop) together, and I love it. Thank you so much for letting us know about Cricket. I'm going to give them a call today (or tonight) depending upon the time difference.

Aww, thanks :smile: She's my best friend!:heart: Let us know what you order if you decide to!

the bags are soo beautiful! thanks for the spy pictures. i'm going to paris for thanksgiving and i'm *actually* seriously considering going to london and from there, to liverpool to see the bags! is that crazy??

How much is the agenda?!? What year was it from? This is only the second time I've seen it (the first time being in Burokegapanda's accessories post the other day).
OMG I just saw this!! So I guess my chocolate is not really from 2001 after all, I was suspicious because although the seller said it's from 5-6 years ago, the tag comes with it says 2007 :nuts:

Wow I didn't know they did a mini first I really love my first, and I know some of you are not going to believe this, but there are occasions when I want to carry it but it's a bit too big! - has anybody got a pic of a mini first they can post.

Cricket is amazing!! But like someone said its where the footballers wives shop and everything is way overpriced which is a shame!

You surprise me - they are the cheapest shop supplying current season (and non sale) B-bags that I have found in the UK so far. I think it is the UK that is expensive rather than Cricket.