RAOK out! FALL 2010 CL FORUM GX *REVEAL THREAD*

Barbie,

:coolpics: Those pictures are awesome! Your buddy is....ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this was so much fun for me and I was delighted to find everything. Just so you know, my DH found the Comic Con 2008 True Blood comic and buttons. He was so thrilled for you to have them when we discovered you were a fan.

Enjoy them and thank you for the exciting reveal (your kitty is adorable).

:heart:,
C
xoxoxo

BB great pics! CTS you are such a thoughtful buddy. What wonderful gifts.
I absolutely love the pink paper and pretty wrapping. The True blood comic and Fellowship of the Sun pin are awesome as well, I love that show.

Last edited:
^^Thank you so much. That means a lot.

You have all written such kind things :blush:. BB was very easy to follow around in tPF and to shop for--so bright and lively! It was the most fun I have had in a long, long time. Being my first RAOK, I was a little fearful of messing it up so your kind responses make me feel great. I :heart: tPF.

CTS what an amazing job you did!! I love how everything is so bright and fun, and especially the exclusive comic stuff. BB is a very lucky lady :smile:

Vodka I love your gorgeously cute package as well! Red shoe door stop - puts another spin on "getting one's foot in the door" :P

But, someone else here is a very lucky lady today - ME!

That's right, my buddy's package made it to little ole end of the world New Zealand! To be honest, it actually made it a couple of days ago but was sitting in the upstairs house where my mum lives and I've been working from home on a big work drama 16hrs a day that I didn't bother going up there and she forgot to tell me... Sorry buddy, I feel terrible that I kept you waiting, even though it was unknowing!

Anyway...... I hope someone is around to enjoy this with me, I'll get started in the next post.

When I saw the box and clicked what it was, I got so excited I immediately grabbed a letter opener and slit the top so I could get my little paws into it! Only then did I realise that I need to TAKE PHOTOS, duh! I don't want to leave anything out so this might take a little while. :P

So here is the start of my package, as you can see with the top slit open... :blush:

(excuse the poor masking of the personal details..)
attachment.php

Once I got myself organised, and photographed the box, only then did I allow myself to open it up and what a beautifully arranged tidy package it was!! I just LOVE nicely organised things buddy, so this was a real pleasure to open. ;)

IMG_1586.jpg

And what's that carefully laid at the top of the goodies...? A card? A beautiful hand-written, hand-made card!

IMG_1587.jpg

Inside the card, the sweetest message, as well as a *hint* as to who my buddy is!! Any guesses??

IMG_1588.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 373
Ok... everyone is probably asleep since I am all the way on the other side of the world so I'll continue without revealing my buddy and you can still have a guess later if you like.

Now onto the exciting stuff - the goodies!! Perfectly individually wrapped, looking so happy and begging me to open them!

IMG_1589.jpg

Well, they didn't have to wait long... :blush: Here I am trying to open the first package very carefully as to not rip the super cute wrapper but I fail miserably. :oh:

IMG_1590.jpg

And what's hiding inside is the most scrumptious looking Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb body lotion. All I can say is DELISH!!!

IMG_1591.jpg

But hang on, two more to go... (I know, I must be annoying everyone with the drawn out reveal already but I'm enjoying it and I hope my buddy will too!!)

Now that I opened the first one, I though I have an idea what the second one might be going by the shape... And I was right. Stella McCartney Soft Body Milk. Buddy - another perfect 10!!!

IMG_1592.jpg

My wonderful buddy knew that two of my favourite perfumes are V&R Flowerbomb and Stella by Stella McCartney. So these two body lotions couldn't have been more perfectly picked for me. Here they are fitting right in with goodies already in my possession (and this is without the shower ones ones handbag sized ones joining the photo :P):

IMG_1595.jpg

And now, after two gifts of pure indulgence, comes a bit of seriousness. Other than loving luxurious smellies, I'm also a huge book geek. I have a big library and am always adding to the collection. One of the things I do is collect all books by a single author (a bit OCD here!) and Jane Austen is one that I'm missing a couple from, so my buddy helped fill that gap by getting me a really beautiful hardcover edition of Northanger Abbey! I can't wait to re-read this, the book pages feel so smooth and lovely:

IMG_1593.jpg

Thank you everyone for letting me share the wonderful and thoughtful gifts I received, but most of all thanks to my wonderful buddy.... :hugs::smooch::flowers:

I honestly can't wait to get into ALL THREE of my presents, they are all so me!!

I know who you are :graucho: but I thought it might be fun for others to try figure out your hint from the card so I will not reveal it yet.

And to my "receiving" buddy, your package is still missing a few key "ingredients" because New Zealand is so far away and everything takes so long to get!! Fear not, it will be zooming its way to you in the next few days!! :yahoo:

What wonderful buddy gifts! Having unexpected company put me a bit behind, so I need a trip to the mall and 1 last gift for my buddy's box. I expect to get it mailed by the end of the week.