RAOK out! FALL 2010 CL FORUM GX *REVEAL THREAD*

BB - awesome gifts! CTS you did a great job! another true blood fan!!

popsicool - can't wait to see your buddy reveal herself! i love flowerbomb, ive been meaning to pick some up!

popsicool-awesome gifts. By the lovely card and the signature I think I know who your buddy is. I can't wait to see if I'm right when she reveals herself. I think it's awesome that your buddy took the time to find out the things you liked and sent you some of the things you really wanted. I love the smell of flowerbomb. Enjoy!

:smooch::hugs: moshi, nilla, popsi, and misse (I can't wait to see what you are seding your buddy--I am sure it is fabulous just like you are!).

Popsi! What a great buddy! Everything was wrapped so beautifully and Flower Bomb is one of the most delicious scents ever created! My DH chose it for me once and I was hooked. I can't wait for your buddy to reveal heself. She did such an incredible, thoughtful job!

This is a blast :biggrin:.

Popsi what a wonderful surprise! I love the wrapping and it is so much fun to see what you got! What a sweet and generous gift.

BB - your buddy is so thoughtful! What a fun bunch of stuff! Nicely done CTS! Very sweet.

You can just feel the excitement in this thread. Can't wait for more!

Yep, pr1nc355 did a super job. In fact, I just stepped out of the shower and am about to use one my gorgeous gifts. :amuse:

Btw, the HINT was in this photo:

IMG_1588.jpg

See the little princess tiara signature?! Love it! :nuts:

ETA: Huge thanks to lolita for organising this!!