Rank your bags by occasion :)

I don't have so much in my collection, but I have for my needs!

Damier Ebene Neverfull MM: everyday bag. Goes with me to work, errands, traveling..everywhere!

Speedy 30 Monogram (vintage French Co.): going out with a nice edge to it. My husband and I are going to see Wicked this week for our anniversary and it just dawned on me to switch my Neverfull out for the Speedy for the night lol

Toiletry Pouch: this is vintage also so I don't know the size but I always use this as my going out clutch to fancy occasions. It's not necessarily a "dressed up" bag in and of itself, but the monogram is so iconic and classic that I think it works with just about anything. I also have a new Tory Burch wallet I want to start using as a clutch, but my TP will always be first and foremost. I was using my Fendi pouch for awhile because my TP was in for repairs, but I am so looking forward to getting it back so I can use it again.

Who knows...my collection may grow in the future!

I don't have a large LV bag collection but pretty satisfied with what I have this won't take long.

My GM Neverfulls
My DE and Mon Monogram are my go to bags a must have with my life style.

My Delightful GM
I love this bag the zippers hold so much on the front and my iPad fits in the xlarge zip pocket this is my bag that my family, friends and strangers want it everytime I use it. She can handle tons with comfort

My mon monogram speedy 35 this bag is a classic I carry her often she can hold a ton and its such a ladies bag ( Audrey Hepburn)

My ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364491052.515994.jpg I don't remember the name I have had her for 12 yrs she's been reduced at this time to my lazy day kick around bag

My Cresent bag
size small used for quick runs

My Ribera Carry all DE ebene
Just the size for weekend trips

My Pegase 55 this bag is my carry on I take it with me on any trips that's longer than three days whether it's in the states out the country. I can fit up to 10 days worth of clothes including shoes in this bag I never check bags.

Lol ok I have no life and apparently no fun! How you guys know the names (proper names) of all these bags, It never occurred to me! I mean really if there was something in a store I liked I just would buy it and had no clue it had a name reference! I need to get a clue and fast! Anyway I'm gonna give this a shot! Everyday all day and until I can't find a flipping thing it's my every day purse. It's been ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364500233.496991.jpg
This one for a few weeks now. When there's to much garbage in it to find my keys I'll pick out a new purse throw everything that's important and dump out my old one outside on the grass. If I go out to dinner or something it's usually no purse because I'm waring high heels I can't walk in. So all my focus goes into staying up straight, one foot in front of the other and do not eat it what ever you do!! Trip gracefully. Dang just got busted at work playing on my phone! Again!!

Okay I'll play, I just warn you it's going to be a big one:

Tivoli GM - ladies brunch or an occasion where I'm not lugging it around. I find it a little too heavy for my taste.

Neverfull Rayures - favourite summer tote as it's light, great holding capacity and can be made smaller by pulling in the sides.

Artsy MM - great for spring/summer to use on the weekends as it has a lot of little pockets inside.

Cabas Rivington - my winter work horse, used during the week for work. I love being able to zip up the sides to make this bag more compact.

Sully MM - fall/winter casual bag for the weekends while out running errands. I like that it has a zipper so no wandering hands can sneak in! Also that the strap stays on my shoulder and the bag itself is very lightweight.

Alma PM vernis - perfect for dressier occasions as dinner out with my fiance or to work events that are a bit more formal

Kusama Speedy - spring/summer fun for the weekends or going out with my gfs if I want that extra pop of colour to my outfit

Brea MM vernis - honestly have not used this yet, but I think this would be nice for work during the summer as I end up having a lot of after work events

Delightful GM - casual all season bag great for shopping or running errands. I don't feel like I need to baby this one at all.

Sofia Coppola PM - my fave bag from LV, I've used her for work, running errands and short trips. A bag for all seasons!

Hmmm when I actually write it out I feel guilty! :shame:

The other culprits:
Chanel black caviar jumbo - any season, any occasion. Love this purse!
Chanel red lambskin jumbo - spring/summer for evenings out
Chanel beige GST - spring/summer weekends going shopping or out with friends
Chanel silver python clutch - any season, evenings out (and my wedding! eek!)
Chanel vintage red flap - any season, weekends and evenings out
Chanel vintage blue flap - any season, evenings out
Chanel beige boy - any season, more casual style
Chanel white tote - spring/summer, casual style, great for errands
Chanel Reissue metallic black flap - any season, great for casual or evening, probably my 2nd fave out of the Chanels I own.
Prada Saffiano lux tote - work bag for spring/summer when I need to fit notebooks, etc
Gucci Soho tote - great for summer and on the weekends
Balenciaga Motorcyle city - using this for work as it's low key

Coach and Michael Kors - mostly for work as it might be inappropriate to bring in recognizable designer brands such as the LV mono pattern.

Argh that was a long list...definitely need self imposed ban after writing it all out. :ban:

Lol ok I have no life and apparently no fun! How you guys know the names (proper names) of all these bags, It never occurred to me! I mean really if there was something in a store I liked I just would buy it and had no clue it had a name reference! I need to get a clue and fast! Anyway I'm gonna give this a shot! Everyday all day and until I can't find a flipping thing it's my every day purse. It's been View attachment 2119275
This one for a few weeks now. When there's to much garbage in it to find my keys I'll pick out a new purse throw everything that's important and dump out my old one outside on the grass. If I go out to dinner or something it's usually no purse because I'm waring high heels I can't walk in. So all my focus goes into staying up straight, one foot in front of the other and do not eat it what ever you do!! Trip gracefully. Dang just got busted at work playing on my phone! Again!!

:roflmfao:

Okay I'll play, I just warn you it's going to be a big one:

Tivoli GM - ladies brunch or an occasion where I'm not lugging it around. I find it a little too heavy for my taste.

Neverfull Rayures - favourite summer tote as it's light, great holding capacity and can be made smaller by pulling in the sides.

Artsy MM - great for spring/summer to use on the weekends as it has a lot of little pockets inside.

Cabas Rivington - my winter work horse, used during the week for work. I love being able to zip up the sides to make this bag more compact.

Sully MM - fall/winter casual bag for the weekends while out running errands. I like that it has a zipper so no wandering hands can sneak in! Also that the strap stays on my shoulder and the bag itself is very lightweight.

Alma PM vernis - perfect for dressier occasions as dinner out with my fiance or to work events that are a bit more formal

Kusama Speedy - spring/summer fun for the weekends or going out with my gfs if I want that extra pop of colour to my outfit

Brea MM vernis - honestly have not used this yet, but I think this would be nice for work during the summer as I end up having a lot of after work events

Delightful GM - casual all season bag great for shopping or running errands. I don't feel like I need to baby this one at all.

Sofia Coppola PM - my fave bag from LV, I've used her for work, running errands and short trips. A bag for all seasons!

Hmmm when I actually write it out I feel guilty! :shame:

The other culprits:
Chanel black caviar jumbo - any season, any occasion. Love this purse!
Chanel red lambskin jumbo - spring/summer for evenings out
Chanel beige GST - spring/summer weekends going shopping or out with friends
Chanel silver python clutch - any season, evenings out (and my wedding! eek!)
Chanel vintage red flap - any season, weekends and evenings out
Chanel vintage blue flap - any season, evenings out
Chanel beige boy - any season, more casual style
Chanel white tote - spring/summer, casual style, great for errands
Chanel Reissue metallic black flap - any season, great for casual or evening, probably my 2nd fave out of the Chanels I own.
Prada Saffiano lux tote - work bag for spring/summer when I need to fit notebooks, etc
Gucci Soho tote - great for summer and on the weekends
Balenciaga Motorcyle city - using this for work as it's low key

Coach and Michael Kors - mostly for work as it might be inappropriate to bring in recognizable designer brands such as the LV mono pattern.

Argh that was a long list...definitely need self imposed ban after writing it all out. :ban:

Your collection needs to grace the cover of a magazine...sounds beautiful.:smile:

LV Mirage Noir---special occasion
LV Sully MM-----somewhat going on casual
Vintage Coach Drawstring----everyday throw on and RUN!
LV Roses Pochette---everyday in any bag I carry
Chanel Bowler----special occasion
LV Soupcon GM's ---- Sunnies every day
SLG's--- ZCP Bleu Nuit Every Day, Cles Every Day
Charms---Pomme d'Amour Apple (cherry?) & Swing Tassel

Great thread!

LV Hampstead MM- smart autumn winter bag
Prada Saffiano tote in granato- any outfit autumn/winter bag
Givenchy medium black pepe pandora - slouchy casual bag, all seasons
Neverfull MM in mono - out with the kids/errands bag.
Marc Jacobs bianca caramel clutch - day clutch
LV Sobe clutch in black epi electric - evening bag

New to LV this year, but I'm doing pretty well so far.....;)

Mono Neverfull GM -- Carry-on/Travel (For me it's too big for daily use)

Damier Azur Neverfull MM -- Daily Spring/Summer bag

Artsy Empreinte Infini MM -- Daily Fall/Winter bag

Vernis Pochette in a light bronze (don't know the name of the color) -- Nights out, nice size that fits all of those little essentials without cramming

*Not including my SLG's here*

Next....Possibly something in Mono for daily use -- Maybe another Artsy, or the Palermo. I am warming up to Mono.:smile:

I also love Valentino, Coach, Tory Burch, and Chloe. I sold off most of my Coach when I fell in love with LV this year, but kept a couple of "timeless" styles. :smile: I tend to change bags by season.

Last edited:
DE Neverfull MM:travel(carry on) or over night bag
Bloomsbury pm:casual, easy on the go bag(most used)
Mono Eva:only use as clutch
Speedy DA 25:spring/ summer bag

On a list for Sully MM:to be used as fall winter bag

Tried to reply to this a few
Weeks ago when the app was down... Didn't work so.. Ill try again! 😁

ill start with my
First ever LV- the delightful GM
she is my "downtown river walk bag/overnight purse, when mom is in town" lol she would be completely off if she knew I had more than a
Couple of LVs

next..
My first preloved still like new--
Fleur de jaiś speedy 30
my elegant classy out to dinner or visiting the LV store bag.

then there's my Monogram Eva
...my "going out" bag, just enough to hold my phone, keys, cles (with ID
And money/card) and of course gym and lip gloss

Then comes my kusama which is my "running errands" bag

next is my Azur Artsy who I take out to dinner and when I drive to the bank because she doesn't get out of the car or if we go eat she basically sits in my lap..

And last but NOT LEAST is my previously purchased Pre-LOVED just like new.. Multicolore Chrissie who is covered in bling (spikes) and I love her so she'll go anywhere and everywhere.. (Dinner, movies, bowling, shopping, etc.)