Random Chats and Pics

So very cool! I might need to get that plant, because my kids would go nuts watching for the monarch. Sounds like a great activity to track for a science study!

DH isn't hurting AT ALL in the luxury goods dept....hahaha. He'll get his chance to pick up some goodies. Just today, I received some Gucci sneakers in the mail that ran really large, and of course, they didn't fit me....but they fit DH perfectly. "I had to give my Gucci sneakers to my DH!" = 0WP

You look great, ATB! :hbeat: Wearing what you love = style....I always think people look their best when they wear what they truly love, because it shows in their attitude and the way they carry themselves. I also love that you're open to trying new things, because I believe that style evolves throughout one's life. It's a peek into a fascinating world to see all our differences, and I love it!:heart:

P.S. So 6 scarves counting the 1 last night, or does that make 7?;) It's 2019, as Gl would say...do it!

I’m a super fan of 0WPs[emoji16][emoji23][emoji38]!!

+1 on wearing what you [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️—I get side-eyed for some of my getups, but I take that as a warning system that we will NEVER be friends [emoji16][emoji23][emoji38]. If I want to wear Hello Kitty with H, that’s how I’m rolling... Grandmas in their 90s rolling with Hello Kitty are totally my Style Icons[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7].

P.s. H Scarves are waaaaayyyy cheaper than H bags—just a thought [emoji6][emoji6].

P.S.S. I know! It's going to be freezing in Chicago (we used to live there) when I go....I completely didn't think about that until I booked the ticket. It was probably a great price because I will be dying of cold. Lol I still have some coats and true winter clothes, but I'll have to dig them out!

Time to Fur-up the fam!!! [emoji16][emoji23][emoji38]. Please post pic of your DH in some fancy furs with his designer shoes—my DH needs to up his Nike hoodies and Converse game, lol. My DH used to DJ in LA and actually wore stylish clothes, then it just got more and more “comfy” to the now “bummy”—it’s not even cool enough to be “Derelict.”

^^Same! I replied to Minda's post before I read yours.....I never used anything to specifically hold my keys until recently. I was so late to that party....just never thought of it! :lol:

I bought my first MP last year. I used to use LeSportsac pouches because they’re light weight and durable, and I still do. But I do like using MPs as catchalls. I truly [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ the collective wisdom of TPFers!!

I am going to stop in Chicago the week after, and will visit my fave Gucci outlet SA! She's my main enabler, and will hunt down items for me. I'm gonna show her some love, and I'm sure she'll enable DH, too! He's MAJORLY benefited from her locating skills. :lol:

You look super amazing with your new scarf and your Lindy! I love the colors!:love::love::love: If you're putting it to immediate use, you must be loving it, too. :smile:
Which Chicago Gucci outlet do you go to? I've not been to any Chicago outlets, but I heard there is an indoor outlet there. Is that the one?

Awww, that's so nice of you to say Minda. I don't have our SBD's flair but I try in my little conservative way :lol::lol:

And yes I have fallen hard or maybe I'm just shifting? I told myself I had to cool it with the handbags in 2019 so scarves don't count right? :girlsigh:
So are you now going to be callw Addicted to bags & scarves?(ATBS)

There was more than one? How cool!!![emoji173]️[emoji173]️
I grow the the only food they like to eat called milkweed so lots of monarch butterflies in my backyard. Do you want a pic of a caterpillar? They are much cuter then a regular caterpillar but some people don't like to see bugs.

So very cool! I might need to get that plant, because my kids would go nuts watching for the monarch. Sounds like a great activity to track for a science study!

DH isn't hurting AT ALL in the luxury goods dept....hahaha. He'll get his chance to pick up some goodies. Just today, I received some Gucci sneakers in the mail that ran really large, and of course, they didn't fit me....but they fit DH perfectly. "I had to give my Gucci sneakers to my DH!" = 0WP

You look great, ATB! :hbeat: Wearing what you love = style....I always think people look their best when they wear what they truly love, because it shows in their attitude and the way they carry themselves. I also love that you're open to trying new things, because I believe that style evolves throughout one's life. It's a peek into a fascinating world to see all our differences, and I love it!:heart:

P.S. So 6 scarves counting the 1 last night, or does that make 7?;) It's 2019, as Gl would say...do it!
If you plant the milkweed just be aware that it is extremely good at self propagating itself so you could get A LOT of volunteers unless you learn to pick off the buds. I started with 2 plants and my back garden is full of milkweed now. My garden is very loose and wild looking so I didn't mind. Your kids would love observing the process and the butterflies would really appreciate having a place to stop and eat :yes:

Haha, so DH got some sneakers without even trying? :lol: That's great I was worried he was wanting for some shoes :lol:

So I counted my H scarves including the 6 in transit and the ones I already own, I have 10, not including twillys! That was a quick acquisition rate :lol:

Last edited:
I’m a super fan of 0WPs[emoji16][emoji23][emoji38]!!

+1 on wearing what you [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️—I get side-eyed for some of my getups, but I take that as a warning system that we will NEVER be friends [emoji16][emoji23][emoji38]. If I want to wear Hello Kitty with H, that’s how I’m rolling... Grandmas in their 90s rolling with Hello Kitty are totally my Style Icons[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7].

P.s. H Scarves are waaaaayyyy cheaper than H bags—just a thought [emoji6][emoji6].
P.s. H Scarves are waaaaayyyy cheaper than H bags—just a thought
Not when bought in bulk :lol::lol: