Ralph lauren ricky club

So I was lucky enough to find a Ralph Lauren Ricky wallet in my favorite color for a steel at $75.00 in pre-owned excellent condition. Retailes for $550.00 Italian leather. Color is CYAN. I must find the matching bag because this color is beautiful!!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1428610900.334601.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1428610938.560820.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1428611006.399238.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1428611069.556701.jpg

thanks everyone it is a beautiful bag i paid $599.99 plus $15.00 for shipping. all of the colorblock RICKY'S went on major sale all the way down to $599.99. i had called a local ralph lauren store and a SA found one for me in another state and i had it shipped. cant believe the price!!! amazing

I can't believe you got this beautiful bag for $599!!! Major congrats! The leather is yummy!

Well - I need to join this thread!

The first Ricky I ever bought and the one I use the most is the one in my avatar picture (to the left).

The second picture (the purple one) I I just bought my daughter for her birthday! The third and fourth picture are of a calfskin Ricky (smaller-limited edition size) with gold hardware that I bought when i didn't want something quite so heavy - LOL!

Purple soft ricky.jpg

Ricky Gold - Use this one.jpg

Ricky Gold - Use this one too.jpg

Last edited:
Well - I need to join this thread!

The first Ricky I ever bought and the one I use the most is the one in my avatar picture (to the left).

The second picture (the purple one) I I just bought my daughter for her birthday! The third and fourth picture are of a calfskin Ricky (smaller-limited edition size) with gold hardware that I bought when i didn't want something quite so heavy - LOL!

View attachment 2957924

View attachment 2957927

View attachment 2957928
Just fabulous and you look great, too!