Ralph Lauren Ricky Bag

1. Classic or no?

Considering getting this for my mom.... (Late 40s.)

I really love this bag. When I first saw it I thought it would make a great overnight bag (if larger).... I really like the alligator version but I have other presents to buy!

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Ricky Calfskin Bag
    Price: $3000.00

[​IMG]
    • Inspired by a vintage Cooper saddle carrier, our bag is crafted in luxury French baranil calf and finished with custom Italian hardware.
    • Leather-lined interior with snap and zip side pockets. 13" x 10 1/4" x 7". Made in Italy.

2. Oops! Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum. Mods, will you please move? Thanks. :flowers:

3. This one is gorgeous!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:love:

4. Love it! I don't know anything about RL bags, but from the picture I'd say your mom would be thrilled!

5. I LOVE the Ricky bag. I think they're so classic and stylish. The snob in me wonders if I would be happy with such an expensive purse from Ralph Lauren, though...

6. :yes: , me too......

7. Very pretty, just concerned about the quality...

8. I've always liked that bag, but I think it is overpriced.

9. Ok - I'm a mom - 48 years old - I just saw that bag IRL in the Cognac (which is like a British tan - it is absolutely gorgeous! The quality is breathtaking. It is an absolutely beautiful bag. The one I was looking at was about $2,000.00 - It is just one of the prettiest bags I've seen. You couldn't go wrong with this bag.

10. I think it is gorgeous!

11. I was just on their website and it's gorgeous - although it's going to be a few years before I can afford the $14,000 price tag:smile:

12. Love it, nice classic tote!!!

13. 47 y.o., and love this bag. Have ever since I first saw it. :yes:

Wish I could afford it myself!

14. I like it.

15. I've honestly never seen that bag before, but its beautiful. I think your mom would be thrilled. So classy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice