Raisin Sienna's coming today!

Oohh....That means I will have to wait until the evening (london time) to see it!
LOL...I cant wait. I love checking out other peoples purchases.

Right thats it!! The kids are going to be in bed by 8.30pm so I can view it in peace!! :lol:

She's here and OMG...I only WISH the pictures did the color justice! It's so deep and rich and gorgeous! It's like a vintage cabernet...I don't know if I'll be able to wait til fall to wear this bag!

Attachments

• KoobaRaisin.jpg
    KoobaRaisin.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 91
  • KoobaRaisin2.jpg
    KoobaRaisin2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 79
  • KoobaRaisin3.jpg
    KoobaRaisin3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 53
WOW!!!! I love the colour on the second pic. I also think the leathers texture really suits the colour of this sienna. :yes:

I would definatley start using it now to break it in nicely before Autumn (fall)

Beautiful Grace! Was the Sienna and Jessie the only bag they brought out in Raisin? I don't recall seeing any others. I love my Jessie in Raisin. I've had her over a year and a half now and there is no color loss or fading. I love it and you are going to love yours.

Thanks, guys. I have been dying for a raisin for ages.

Lexie, they did a Paige in Raisin and I searched high and low for one because I don't have a Paige and I do have a bourbon Sienna. But it wasn't meant to be and I'm happy with the two Siennas. It really is the perfect bag!