Rainbow of colors inside your H bag

Bump

Can someone please post something? I've gone over this thread a dozen times (and I love it!) and am slowly building up my own rainbow - pics to follow. Until then, here is a list of all stars I need clarification on:

Key wallet: 6 key wallet with two press stud closures. It seems to have been discontinued a few years ago? My SA who has been with H for 3, hasn't seen one. Ever.

Picolo: long slim pen case. Discontinued?

Bebop in various sizes: again, not seen since 2011ish? All malleries/trusted resellers haven't ever listed more recent ones either.

I'm sure I have more to add to this list but would love to know how the SLGs are going.

Reactions: eliwon
I hear ya, Gixxer!

13970159635_9cf75ef4ea_z.jpg

Bump

Can someone please post something? I've gone over this thread a dozen times (and I love it!) and am slowly building up my own rainbow - pics to follow. Until then, here is a list of all stars I need clarification on:

Key wallet: 6 key wallet with two press stud closures. It seems to have been discontinued a few years ago? My SA who has been with H for 3, hasn't seen one. Ever.

Bebop in various sizes: again, not seen since 2011ish? All malleries/trusted resellers haven't ever listed more recent ones either.

I'm sure I have more to add to this list but would love to know how the SLGs are going.

I don't know if it is discontinued, but I saw one today in my boutique. Color red, sorry, I didn't pay much attention to it, just saw it in the glass case when waiting for a SA...

I don't know if it is discontinued, but I saw one today in my boutique. Color red, sorry, I didn't pay much attention to it, just saw it in the glass case when waiting for a SA...

Thank you Stansy! :flowers:
It's enough to know the Piccolos are still floating around (I'm compiling a "little" :graucho: list for my SA).

You are welcome :smile: there a few things prettier than your own Hermès rainbow in your bag :hbeat:

You're completely right! (as this thread beautifully shows). So far I've got Rouge Garance, Rubis, Orange, Feu, Gold, Bleu Izmir, Bleu Saphir, Anemone, and Etain. I'm missing shades of yellow and green and still need to replace a Chanel coinpurse with something bright (Soufre? bambou?) from H, and now a piccolo! The hunt is on! :search:

You're completely right! (as this thread beautifully shows). So far I've got Rouge Garance, Rubis, Orange, Feu, Gold, Bleu Izmir, Bleu Saphir, Anemone, and Etain. I'm missing shades of yellow and green and still need to replace a Chanel coinpurse with something bright (Soufre? bambou?) from H, and now a piccolo! The hunt is on! :search:

You go, girl!!! This sounds like a really colorful combination. I was surprised to see the boutique stocked quite well yesterday. I was looking for a calvi, and they had 5 or 6 different colors in store!

Thank you Stansy! :flowers:
It's enough to know the Piccolos are still floating around (I'm compiling a "little" :graucho: list for my SA).

Bump

did you manage to find a piccolo? i am looking too, if you have any intel, pls let me know + i will do same!! has anyone had any luck doing a transfer of any of these little guys? i know they have been quite strict about the leather policy!

i saw a bebop in the display case at H a few weeks ago, had not seen one for a long time, if you are still looking def check your H :biggrin: