Rachel Ray

Haha I lvoe her. I think it's because I have the exact same persoanlity as her. I am always talking (really fast at that), always joking, always smiling. So I can relate with her.

This has to be THE MOST annoying woman on the planet. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard! Now they gave her a wax figure. I wish she would act like the wax figure and not speak. Oprah needs to stop giving her friends shows. Dr Phil annoys me also with his "so how'd that work our fer you".

Many of those food show hosts talk non-stop...but RR doesn't talk, she YELLS! Drives me crazy - DH likes her, I think most men do, for some reason - she's like a grown-up tomboy - not that there's anything wrong with that ;) .

Her cutsie names for things also get me...if I hear her call a "sandwich" a "sammy" one more time, I think I'll scream! :hysteric:

I still like her because she does make some easy recipes that I like. Then again I rarely watch tv so I don't see her enough to get annoyed by her.
Anyway I do think it's amazing how they can make those wax figures look so lifelike...I'm amazed every time I see a new one that's created.

AMEN!! can't stand her either

-i swear there was this ONE episode of 40$ a day, where she had a big breakfast, which was a bit pricey, so her tip was to BOX UP THE REST, and eat the leftovers for lunch to save money... uhm, i GET it, many people do stuff like that, but if you're going to bother filming a tv show about how to utilize your 40$, DONT SAY THAT!! lol

SOOO glad there are some people out there that share my feelings!
What could someone have for breakfast that they would consider eating as leftovers! OMG Makes me sick even thinking about it. I do think she is incredibly cheap when it comes to tipping on that show. Anyone else think that? I cringe when they break down the numbers.

Your little pooch is DARLING!!