r u only a coach girl?

I'm hand bag obessed and don't limit myself to only one designer brand. My current hand bag and shoe collection is made up mainly of LV, Chanel, Gucci, and Coach. The good thing about my obession is that Chanel, Gucci, and Coach tend to go on sale, which means good news for my LV budget :P

Right now my ratio of Coach vs. other designer pieces is like 5-1. :P So I'm predominately a Coach girl, but I fall in love with bags from other lines. I have Fendi, LV, Ferragamo, Dior, Dooney (presents), and misc brands I don't remember right now.

If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd still be a Coach girl, but I would probably spend quite a bit of moola on Chanel, Hermes, and Fendi.

I L-O-V--E Coach, but I also have other favorites: LV, Chanel, Dooney and Bourke and my new fascination Burberry. But the majority of my bags are Coach. Coach has a wider variety of styles to match all seasons.:P

I can't be a Coach only girl. I need a little variety in my life. It shouldn't matter the brand so much. What should matter is if the style and quality of the bag attracts me.

I started off as a Coach girl over 10 years ago and will always be a Coach girl... they will always be my classic, "forever" bags.

I got into tokidoki (for LeSportac) last year and I love those bags too. They're my "fun" and colorful bags. I love how lightweight they are and the styles are so cute!!

My brother just gave me a Fendi small bag this past week, but I'm just not into it... I'll use it as a cosmetic bag or something...

I am definitely a Coach girl at heart. I tried getting into other bags (Rebecca Minkoff for example) but ended up returning them. I would love a Hermes bag in the future but it's not feasible right now with my current financial situation. For now, Coach is my brand!

my bag collection consists of coach, LV, gucci, D&B, dior, kate spade and juicy. i also like a bit of variety so i just get whatever catches my eye. i def have more coach bags than any of the other designers.

after writing out the list, i just realized i don't know where a few of my bags are. i really need to go hunting. :shame:

After trying different brands, I am definitely a Coach only girl. I've had (& still have) LV, Gucci, Cynthia Rowley & other high & higher end brands but I always come back to Coach. I like the quality-you will almost never find a stray thread or anything on a Coach bag & if you were to get one that had any type of imperfection, they will stand behind their work. The other bags are great; I just simply love Coach.