r u only a coach girl?

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
spin-off from the thread in the main forum. do u only use coach or do u have other designers too? i have some LV (accessories and one bag) and a couple chain store bags but m mainly a coach girl lately.

i LOVE all brands and would love to expand my collection to whatever i think is cute. LV has always caught my eye and i have made it more of a reality. Coach was my main squeeze about 6 to 7 years ago. wow, what a long time huh? never thought about it that way. It is still with me and i think i will always find it attracting. yep yep, the palpitations...

I used to be strictly a Kate Spade girl, but I discovered Coach in June of this year, I believe, and it's ALL I can think about!!!!! I am truly OBSESSED! I lose sleep over thinking of Coach things some nights. Like if a PCE is coming up or my birthday or now Christmas. Really! I have issues...lol. :nuts:

Most of my collection is Coach, I have a very special Hermes piece and I admit that Hermes is my favorite and has been on my dream radar since I was a little girl. I am currently saving for an LV damier speedy, mono batignolles or keepall and unless Chanel keeps raising their prices something ridiculous, eventually I will have some Chanel (if their bag prices keep going up I will buy mostly shoes).

I love lots of different brands and each thing I love fills a specific niche in my life.

I feel EXACTLY the same way! Coach is it for me!!!!

Me too. I like the looks of some other brands such as Hermes but can't justify the difference in cost *to myself* (not commenting on other people's tastes as I so don't want to get into a brand bash). I do like Rebecca Minkoff so maybe one day I might end up with one of her bags as they are only a little more than some of the Coach bags I like.