QVC shipping used bags as new... the saga continues...

That's the one I find bizarre. If your order is still processing, why would they care if you cancel before it ships? It's not like any manpower has been wasted on you at that point. :shrugs:

From what I've read QVC feels you are costing them because it prevents them from selling that item to another shopper. Which, in my opinion, is only true of impulsive shoppers. If I want something and it sells out, I'll keep checking. Or stalking like you did to get your pink girl as is lol... but we do that because it's not an impulsive buy for us.

QVC is sending out letters to customers that they feel return too many items. Apparently they've started sending them out to people who order then cancel alot too.

Hmmmm, I think I'd be pretty mad if I received this letter. They will have to stop tooting their horn about their exceptional return policy then. I think the whole thing is pretty rotten. :blah:

From what I've read QVC feels you are costing them because it prevents them from selling that item to another shopper. Which, in my opinion, is only true of impulsive shoppers.

And yet, every last host encourages the behavior, by urging customers to impulse buy with the promise that the can return it within thirty days for any reason. :tdown:

Which Roma did you get? Do you like it?
Hi, I got the Roma 2 in the Brown Lizard. I do like it. I haven't used it yet, but it's soft and it was packaged very nicely. The handbag was inside the dust cover bag, which was wrapped in plastic which was then packed inside the box. I thought putting the bag in the dust cover was a great touch, I wish they'd do that with the Dooney bags instead of just folding it inside the bag. I've bought a couple of premium designer bags and they've put the bag inside the dust cover before wrapping it all in plastic too or putting inside the shopping bag.

Hi, I got the Roma 2 in the Brown Lizard. I do like it. I haven't used it yet, but it's soft and it was packaged very nicely. The handbag was inside the dust cover bag, which was wrapped in plastic which was then packed inside the box. I thought putting the bag in the dust cover was a great touch, I wish they'd do that with the Dooney bags instead of just folding it inside the bag. I've bought a couple of premium designer bags and they've put the bag inside the dust cover before wrapping it all in plastic too or putting inside the shopping bag.

I think Dooney doesn't ship inside their dust bags because the blue dye actually transfers off of the bag into the leather bags. That's why you read about so many women who won't even use the dooney dust covers, or they place their bags inside of another bag/pillow case then inside the dust cover.

I think Dooney doesn't ship inside their dust bags because the blue dye actually transfers off of the bag into the leather bags. That's why you read about so many women who won't even use the dooney dust covers, or they place their bags inside of another bag/pillow case then inside the dust cover.

I wish they would just make white.