QUICK! vacation help

Hermes scarves as tops would be perfect. And especially for this look, being on the small side is quite elegant.

I completely agree. I am, well, of the MUCH smaller side in that area (wish my stomache was just as small). The scarf as a top looks great (and hides my too loose after three kids belly!!!). You go girl...who cares about the other girl. You are fabulous just as you are!!!

Oh for goodness sake, GG! You are gorgeous! Wear your CdC and and an H scarf as a top or belt and nobody will be able to take their eyes of you. Anyone can buy boobs but you cannot buy style - and you have that in abundance! Go have fun!!

Truthfully, a deep plunge in a top is the most sexy when worn on a woman WITHOUT a bulging chest. No one notices how lovely a scarf top is when a very, very busty gal wears it.

(No slight to large bossom ladies, we can't help what God and our mothers gave us!)

Take advantage! Rock a gorgy body and know that a pretty chest draws looks, but a pretty face (and soul) draws dreams.

Have fun on vacation!

"If you can't beat her in the boob department, beat her in the style department. Think chic!"
HG
The best advice ever! ITA

It's very hot and humid now in South Florida.
The best to wear at this time is cotton/linen (anything very light and natural fiber) for day and light silk/muslim/shiffon for the eve. The scarf top should be perfect for the evening...
Your bright Massai will be great for the VERY casual tropical setting here...
The sun is shining from 7.30am and humidity is on its highest level (it's only worst in August).
Have a great time!

Elena:heart:

oh maybe I can STUFF my scarves in my BRA! or swimsuit top.

LMAO, why didn't I ever think of doing this. SO many uses for my scarves I haven't exploited yet.

I can't say it better than the other ladies here--your style stands on its own, no need to compete. :yes: Can't wait to hear about the trip!

"If you can't beat her in the boob department, beat her in the style department. Think chic!"
HG
The best advice ever! ITA

It's very hot and humid now in South Florida.
The best to wear at this time is cotton/linen (anything very light and natural fiber) for day and light silk/muslim/shiffon for the eve. The scarf top should be perfect for the evening...
Your bright Massai will be great for the VERY casual tropical setting here...
The sun is shining from 7.30am and humidity is on its highest level (it's only worst in August).
Have a great time!

Elena:heart:

Great advice Elena.
I might add that plisses work well if you are not outside all the time.

Florida is so humid, your scarves may wilt if worn on the body. BUT honestly GG, your figure is beautiful and I agree that low cut looks best on a smaller bust line.

The orange Massai is perfect for Florida. Just bring MAJOR sunscreen as the sun in Florida seems stronger to me than anywhere else.

Rock your legs which are beautiful and you'll be on even par with her. Most men (even boob men) can't resist drooling over lovely legs.

had tons of fun!

wore my CDC bracelet the whole time except for on the boat on Saturday and when we were fishing on Sunday.

Brought 2 scarves but didn't wear them...too hot, etc....

and wore my massai at dinners, etc!

Guccigal, you are gorgeous!!:heart:
Youi know, i bet the other girl was a little apprehensive aswell. Big boobs dont equal happiness!! Believe me i know. sometimes i wish i was more sveltelike.
How i would love to wear H scarves as tops, as you do
!!!:tup: