QUICK! vacation help

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
okay I am packing for an early morning flight....to DESTIN FL!

what should I bring?

I am leaving my birkins and kellys......but should I bring my massai???

what about scarves? Its going to be hot...but I thought I can do them in my hair.

will I worry...heat plus sand?

ugh! this is my first time thinking of bringing Hermes on a trip...I normally leave it at home.

but the guy we are visiting ( we is my husband and I) has a new girlfriend with blond hair and BIG boobs...so I gotta have something.

oh and a CDC. will bring that. yes...then people will look at that rather than my scarf filled boobs.

oh scarf as a top. that is always glam. but boobs ***** glam. dang it.

I agree -- your glowing personality will outshine her boobs! Maybe she's nice though and you might like her! Bring the CDC - it's orange and summery and very very cool! Have fun...

If you can't beat her in the boob department, beat her in the style department. Think chic! Lee Radziwill was considered the prettier of the Bouvier sisters, that is until Jackie smoked her with her wardrobe. Bring a durable leather, some nice heels and accessorize, accessorize, accessorize! Think Coco Chanel at Deauville. Wide legged trousers with a fitted top, some nice scarves for your hair or your bag or to wear as belts, nice heels (espadrilles this time of year are nice) and tie it all in with your Massai.

Do you know how hot and humid it will be? Have you been before? Plus it can rain.
I would stick to cotton scarves. I cannot bear silk in the heat. Maybe it is just me.