Quick reveal - not sure I’m feeling it!

I did exactly the same - wanted it for over a year, finally got it.
The capacity was okay for a small bag, but I didn’t like the flap, especially the magnetic closure. I felt like my things weren’t that secure.
So I returned it and I’m still trying to work out what to choose next!

My much-stalked Favorite MM mono. I love it and how it feels but it’s not the tardis I was expecting! Guess I’d better search for some ‘what’s in my bag’ threads...
I just received mine as well and used it today for the first time. I currently carry the Iena MM but absolutely loved the ease of the Favorite today. You can't even tell you are wearing it because it is so lightweight!

I keep my Eva or my Pallas clutch in a larger handbag like bellarusa. Super for flying or vacations or running from one place to another all day. Can leave the larger bag or tote in the car when desired and just carry the small LV with valuables, keys, credit card, and phone.
Gettinpurseonal - When you do this (bag in a bag) with your Eva, do you keep either of the straps on? Or just use it as a clutch?

I take off the strap and keep it in my purse as a pouch. So I use it as a clutch when I take it out. If I’m going to be gone a long time, I will bring the strap separately in case I want to use it.

Gettinpurseonal - When you do this (bag in a bag) with your Eva, do you keep either of the straps on? Or just use it as a clutch?

I like the idea of the Favorite (ordered and resold twice), but have just accepted there is a minimum size requirement for any bag I am going to carry everyday. The smallest I can go in size is the pochette metis.

Reactions: jelly-baby
I love my Favorite. It’s a really chic bag but it has its flaws.

I needed to use the chain to make it a long enough crossbody.
Sometimes things fall out on the back seat of the car.
It does not like the shape of car keys much.

Having said that, I wear it so often because it’s a great looking bag and a good size. It fits a reasonable amount for day wear and is appropriate for casual evening wear.

I’m glad I’ve got it but would have preferred a zip close inside.

Oh how I love this bag after seeing it here on TPF. Sorry it wasn’t love for you, but thank goodness for returns and being able to keep searching. The Pochette bags that you chose as replacements both look like they’ll be great as well!

Reactions: jelly-baby