Quick Reveal: Hearts On Fire Fulfillment Necklace

I don't know enough about HOF to say whether it is considered a "designer" brand. In my country, it is not really as big as Tiffany, Cartier or Bvlgari as it does not have any stand-alone stores, but some jewellers do carry their range of products. HOF diamonds are considered premium diamonds where i live due to their superior cut, etc, etc (they are alot more sparkly than the regular diamonds), so they are much more expensive. Most people here who buy HOF diamonds go for the engagement rings or solitaires.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Drat, I am now in love with this halo design. It's even prettier imo than... dare I say it? DBTY... Congrats - definitely time well spent driving down :biggrin: Braving the rain, snow and cold for that gorge necklace = priceless :biggrin:

Also, a Bicester trip for tpfers would be awesome, though my bank account is already shrivelling at the thought and only 40% because of the idea of venturing out, lol.

Drat, I am now in love with this halo design. It's even prettier imo than... dare I say it? DBTY... Congrats - definitely time well spent driving down :biggrin: Braving the rain, snow and cold for that gorge necklace = priceless :biggrin:

Also, a Bicester trip for tpfers would be awesome, though my bank account is already shrivelling at the thought and only 40% because of the idea of venturing out, lol.

Lol! I know what you mean :smile:. I spent a long time comparing the two. The dbty is a simpler style while the Fulfillment is more fancy bcos of the halo. I have the Fulfillment too, but i've decided that i want the dbty as well. They are both beautiful in different ways :smile:.