Quick Reveal: Hearts On Fire Fulfillment Necklace

Hi there,

I have never heard about HOF. Is HOF a well-known designer brand? Sorry to sound clueless. I often see Tiffany and Cartier in some high-end mall. I even see BVLGARI and DeBeers where I work. I have not seen HOF anywhere. The design of the necklace is cute though.

It looks GORGEOUS on you :loveeyes:! Haha, sorry i was the bad influence, but I am sure you won't regret this purchase. This necklace will look wonderful with everything and the sparkle is amazing! :biggrin: So glad you managed to get it at half price!!

Thank you everyone for your comments - its so great I can share my excitement :yahoo:

I still cant quite believe I've got it - cant stop staring at it haha

I have a sneaky suspicion that there might be an increase in visits to Bicester from UK TPFers, haha

Hi there,

I have never heard about HOF. Is HOF a well-known designer brand? Sorry to sound clueless. I often see Tiffany and Cartier in some high-end mall. I even see BVLGARI and DeBeers where I work. I have not seen HOF anywhere. The design of the necklace is cute though.
Im afraid I dont know too much about HOF as a brand.

Where I live, they are very under the radar (there is only one authorised dealer in my nearest city) and I only found out about this necklace through BreadnGem's photo on TPF. After doing a few searches about HOF on TPF, I realised there were a few who own this necklace and all recommended it to me as a simple but stunning everyday necklace (which was what I wanted)

I then couldnt stop thinking about that beautiful necklace.

I understand that HOF is more known in the USA but if anyone does know more about this brand, please feel free to chime in.

I can vouch for the sparkliness and fire of the diamond, it is simply stunning! And when I was comparing the stats for this piece with similar pieces (or similar prices) at Tiffany and Cartier, the HOF necklace stood out as being good value for my money (imo)

Oh, and i especially love how it looks like a solitaire from a distance but when you get up close, you can see that the setting is fancier - a diamond with a halo : ).

Thanks BreadnGem :hugs:

And thats exactly what I love about this necklace (that it looks like a solitaire but is actually a halo) and it does have a lot of sparkle for its size and I really appreciate its workmanship.

And when I saw this piece in person, I knew I had made the right choice for me.

Im afraid I dont know too much about HOF as a brand.

Where I live, they are very under the radar (there is only one authorised dealer in my nearest city) and I only found out about this necklace through BreadnGem's photo on TPF. After doing a few searches about HOF on TPF, I realised there were a few who own this necklace and all recommended it to me as a simple but stunning everyday necklace (which was what I wanted)

I then couldnt stop thinking about that beautiful necklace.

I understand that HOF is more known in the USA but if anyone does know more about this brand, please feel free to chime in.

I can vouch for the sparkliness and fire of the diamond, it is simply stunning! And when I was comparing the stats for this piece with similar pieces (or similar prices) at Tiffany and Cartier, the HOF necklace stood out as being good value for my money (imo)

I think you picked a really cool design. It is quite interesting. From afar, it is a one solitaire. From a close distance, it is a neat halo. You have a two-in-one necklace. I want one, too. ; = )

Hi there,

I don't know enough about HOF to say whether it is considered a "designer" brand. In my country, it is not really as big as Tiffany, Cartier or Bvlgari as it does not have any stand-alone stores, but some jewellers do carry their range of products. HOF diamonds are considered premium diamonds where i live due to their superior cut, etc, etc (they are alot more sparkly than the regular diamonds), so they are much more expensive. Most people here who buy HOF diamonds go for the engagement rings or solitaires.