quick reveal~! :D but with a little problem :(

mia1981

Sep 10, 2009
edit: problem fixed!!!

just got a new wallet via fed ex today~
i was so excited until i noticed some little white scuff mark looking things. sigh.
called right away so i wouldn't have any problems exchanging it. =(
it's not a cheap wallet and it should be perfect!
i'll be going into the store this thursday to exchange it. i don't think i'll ever shop at their website now that i see this.
but i love, love this wallet!

Last edited:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
It is a beautiful wallet! I do see the white marks in the gray squares, good idea to exchange...Normally my orders come in mint condition but my Evora at the holidays came scuffed at the piping. It didn't come in a box so my guess is that it rubbed against something....I've been hesitant order online ever since I don't have a store near me to do a quick exchange.....

Calvin7592

May 19, 2012
I noticed the scuff right away. Glad you are exchanging it. Enjoy your wallet once you get the perfect one!

mia1981

Sep 10, 2009
oh good news, i did some research and decided to try the whole baby wipes thing... i was worried to even touch it or mess with it but i took a wet paper towel and decided to see if i can sort of "clean it off" and with a few very, very careful wipes, it came off. phew~!
looks great now..but still, it should've never came like that!

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
USA
oh good news, i did some research and decided to try the whole baby wipes thing... i was worried to even touch it or mess with it but i took a wet paper towel and decided to see if i can sort of "clean it off" and with a few very, very careful wipes, it came off. phew~!
looks great now..but still, it should've never came like that!
Glad you saved yourself a trip!!! I was in store the other day and a woman came in with her bag that had a white mark, too. The SA did exactly what you did.