quick reveal~! :D but with a little problem :(

mia1981

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
edit: problem fixed!!!

just got a new wallet via fed ex today~
i was so excited until i noticed some little white scuff mark looking things. sigh.
called right away so i wouldn't have any problems exchanging it. =(
it's not a cheap wallet and it should be perfect!
i'll be going into the store this thursday to exchange it. i don't think i'll ever shop at their website now that i see this.
but i love, love this wallet!

img6350j.jpg

img6356c.jpg

img6351.jpg

img6355e.jpg

img6354g.jpg

Last edited:
It is a beautiful wallet! I do see the white marks in the gray squares, good idea to exchange...Normally my orders come in mint condition but my Evora at the holidays came scuffed at the piping. It didn't come in a box so my guess is that it rubbed against something....I've been hesitant order online ever since I don't have a store near me to do a quick exchange.....

oh good news, i did some research and decided to try the whole baby wipes thing... i was worried to even touch it or mess with it but i took a wet paper towel and decided to see if i can sort of "clean it off" and with a few very, very careful wipes, it came off. phew~!
looks great now..but still, it should've never came like that!

oh good news, i did some research and decided to try the whole baby wipes thing... i was worried to even touch it or mess with it but i took a wet paper towel and decided to see if i can sort of "clean it off" and with a few very, very careful wipes, it came off. phew~!
looks great now..but still, it should've never came like that!

Glad you saved yourself a trip!!! I was in store the other day and a woman came in with her bag that had a white mark, too. The SA did exactly what you did.