QUICK - international shipping question - need fast answers!

As someone else stated (and I just want to confirm), the new, updated eBay Buyer Protection guarantees protection for both the cost of the item AND the original shipping cost. So, should anything be problematic about the transaction, you should get all of your money back.

However, it's true that it is a violation of eBay's policies for excessive shipping and for trying to manipulate/get around eBay regulations. In that case, eBay may not be willin to help you.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend doing this, either. :nogood:

But buyer protection doesn't cover your cash if you want to return an item due to buyer's remorse, change of mind etc... So unless you are dead sure that you want this item, you should steer clear.

Buyer protection kicks in when a buyer files a claim. The only valid reasons for a claim are if the item is not received or is SNAD. Buyer's remorse is not covered by by buyer protection. Sellers are not obligated to accept a return for buyer's remorse and do so at their own discretion. Some sellers include the shipping in the returns. Some even include return shipping. If this is an issue, this should be agreed upon between the buyer and seller prior to purchase.

She is doing this purely to lower the FVF... geez I just sold something and the FVF was 151 and paypal took another 111!!! Thats 262 out of my final profit.. ouch!