Questions about Miu Miu Bow Satchel from Resort Collection

myskylab

Rattle and Hum
O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Hey guys

I saw Miu Miu Bow satchel in grey color at SAKS today, and I am really in love with it now :heart:
I had my eyes on it for several months, but I have not seen it IRL until today, and wow, it is so beautiful, light and pefect size!

Grey is beautiful color, but I am looking for black one, and SAKS SA told me she can order it for me, but I am wondering this comes in black also?
I am guessing this is new from the latest resort collection, and SAKS and NM web site only show grey and pink color... :confused1:
So, if I order it in black, I am worrying it is not the same one that I saw at SAKS today. hum......
It is because I thought that bow satchel is not heavy but not that light bag either, but the bag that I tried on today was really really light. So... do you guys have some idea on this new bow satchel from resort collection?

TIA!! :smile:

Attachments

• MiuMiu_BowSatchel.JPG
    MiuMiu_BowSatchel.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 301
  • MiuMiu_BowSatchel2.JPG
    MiuMiu_BowSatchel2.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 179
there was black last season so she will probably just hunt down a bag from last season for you. it will be the same bag since the bow bag didn't change.

I tried the grey bow satchel (Vitello Lux Hobo) on this past weekend @ Saks, and I really like it. Its very light. The only reason Im holding off is because I like so many Miu Miu's right now, I can't decind on one.

I can't make up my mind until I can actually try on the Doctor, Bowling, Hobo and Cervo East/West. arggghhhhh

Attachments

• miu miu bowling.jpg
    miu miu bowling.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 108
  • vitello lux doctor bag.jpg
    vitello lux doctor bag.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 101
  • matelasse leather hobo.jpg
    matelasse leather hobo.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 94