Questions about Miu Miu Bow Satchel from Resort Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys

I saw Miu Miu Bow satchel in grey color at SAKS today, and I am really in love with it now :heart:
    I had my eyes on it for several months, but I have not seen it IRL until today, and wow, it is so beautiful, light and pefect size!

Grey is beautiful color, but I am looking for black one, and SAKS SA told me she can order it for me, but I am wondering this comes in black also?
    I am guessing this is new from the latest resort collection, and SAKS and NM web site only show grey and pink color... :confused1:
    So, if I order it in black, I am worrying it is not the same one that I saw at SAKS today. hum......
    It is because I thought that bow satchel is not heavy but not that light bag either, but the bag that I tried on today was really really light. So... do you guys have some idea on this new bow satchel from resort collection?

TIA!! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful bag! As far as I know, the lighter gray and the blush are just this season's color offerings for the same bow satchel...

3. Those colors are beautiful! I think I slightly prefer the grey more, but wow....I want one!

4. there was black last season so she will probably just hunt down a bag from last season for you. it will be the same bag since the bow bag didn't change.

5. I tried the grey bow satchel (Vitello Lux Hobo) on this past weekend @ Saks, and I really like it. Its very light. The only reason Im holding off is because I like so many Miu Miu's right now, I can't decind on one.

I can't make up my mind until I can actually try on the Doctor, Bowling, Hobo and Cervo East/West. arggghhhhh

Attached Files:

6. Both colors are FABULOUS and to die for! I recently bought the grey (alluminio) one :smile: And I love it!