Question for Trevi Owners...I Need Your Help !!!

Sorry to hear that. :sad:

I'd return it and get a perfectly new one.

If I have to wait, I'd rather do because I know these twrinkles will bug me every time I see them and the poor bag will end up staying in the closet. :true:

Hello Trevi Owners!

Need advice.. I have a Trevi PM and have been using it practically every day for a year now. I always wear the strap on my shoulder and rarely use the handles. I have just noticed that the side of the purse that I use the most and that rubs against me most the lighter squares' are fading (getting dark brown), especially on the folds...

Is this normal???

Thanks!

Hello Trevi Owners!

Need advice.. I have a Trevi PM and have been using it practically every day for a year now. I always wear the strap on my shoulder and rarely use the handles. I have just noticed that the side of the purse that I use the most and that rubs against me most the lighter squares' are fading (getting dark brown), especially on the folds...

Is this normal???

Thanks!

Sounds like color transfer - possibly from your clothes (jeans or dark color clothing rubbing off on your bag).

And to the OP - I've had my Trevi PM a long time - no wrinkles on my strap. I'd take that back in.

Sounds like color transfer - possibly from your clothes (jeans or dark color clothing rubbing off on your bag).

And to the OP - I've had my Trevi PM a long time - no wrinkles on my strap. I'd take that back in.

Thanks charleston-mom!

Was so worried about it I visited my local LV store and that IS exactly what my SA said. He also suggested that I wipe it down with baby wipes to get some of the dirt off... will give it a go!

That is not acceptable. I have had my Trevi for 6 months and have used the long strap every time I carry it. My strap still looks new. Return it and speak with a manager. LV really needs to work on their quality control issues.