Question for anyone with a conscience

I'd feel compelled to tell them if I'd bought it from an independent retailer or a small boutique. But c'mon Chanel Ltd, aren't going to miss the extra few dollars that much. But that's just my rationale. You should go with your own instincts.

ahhh its great that you are concerned. I would certainly call them back, its just the right thing to do imo, and be honest, tell them its only after you spoke to them that you compared it to your others, and its definately a bigger bag. I am sure they will apologise to you! and let you decide if you want to keep it or swop for your original bag, then the dilemma becomes a new pleasure decision ;)

Please let us know what happens :smile:

ITA with the posters in the line of "if it is bothering you, you won't get the full enjoyment you should out of the bag." Personally, I think it's the right thing to do to contact the SA, regardless of the price difference - it's not what you ordered. I hope it all works out with the bag that you want!

Ok, so I spoke to my SA. She is insisting she sent me the right bag and if I loved it what is the big deal. So I guess thats that. She rushed me off the phone and said she'll call me if anything fabulous comes her way and that she was too busy. I really don't think she knows what she did-maybe she made a mistake. But I guess its now ok to love this 228? Luck?

hmm, thats really weird.. maybe thats the only one she has in store and she want to get the sale? is she your regular SA??because i am pretty sure the size quite different between 227 and 228 plus the price tag as well, maybe you can post pics here??.. i guess it was your lucky day! enjoy it in good health, its beautiful bag!! you did the right thing, you called them back so no more big deal!! :graucho: