question for all the tall girls

I'm actually a short gal (5'4") but I would go ahead and wear them anyway if you are comfortable with them. I love the sense of presence tall women have... it's usually very regal. I would flaunt it.

I'm also tallish (5'7.5") and *love* wearing heels! I spent too long in ballet class wishing I was shorter (pointe work adds the entire length of your foot to your height) so now I celebrate it. If I can, I'll wear 4" heels (when my back cooperates). My FH is 6'3" so that helps too :smile:

I'm 5'6" or 5'7" and I so wish I could be just an inch or two taller. My friends think it's weird of me because I'm already the tallest in our group. But, I love the look of a tall, elegant-looking woman. In this day and age, you can buy your hair colour, your eye colour, your breast size, your butt size etc etc etc but you simply cannot buy height!

Flaunt it!

In this day and age, you can buy your hair colour, your eye colour, your breast size, your butt size etc etc etc but you simply cannot buy height!
I guess it's actually possible to make one taller though it's expensive (and IMO sounds a bit creepy :rolleyes:). Those bones in your legs can be broken and little by little pulled apart so that new bone tissue will fill the gap or something. I was like :confused1: when our biology teacher told us that legs can be lengthened even 12 cm (which might look pretty weird unless one has very short legs!).