purse8 002.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 70
  • purse8 003.JPG
    purse8 003.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 76
  • purse8 005.JPG
    purse8 005.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 93
o.k thanks, I get it:smile: I will get my new bag soon, so I can check this out:smile:
I only saw it briefly,but can't have it until my birthday cause my boyfriend paid some money towards it so I have to wait and I don't know where he's put it.
I was looking on ebay and I thought that C1 was on the card and C2 on the bag, is this wrong?
I'm also not digging those white dust bags so much, as seems like they will get grubby really quickly and they're not as soft and snuggly feeling:sad:!

When you register online, does it do anything,is this important?

I have a Prune Heloise and (had) a Noir Paddington and both had the new registration card, laser tag and new dustbag. It's probably worth noting that the tag comes off very easily, so when looking on Ebay some bags may be missing them - or people haven't necessarily noticed - always worth asking to double check. Some fakers will tell you it's come off whereas there will also be genuine sellers who are missing it too - so while it's a help - because Chloe didn't find a better way to fix the tags, it's not the be all and end all!

As far as i know the variation is C1 and C2 for the card and tag and the rest of the numbers are the same.

I registered my bag on Chloe and i got....nothing! I wrote to them afterwards, asking if we get some kind of confirmation of some sort and.....nothing! The registration is in effect pointless if you ask me, particularly since originally people were making up random numbers and having them accepted...:P

I bought a Saskia today and mine came with the authenticity card and laser-print serial number on inside of bag that you have all referred to. I also got the white linen type dust bag with it as well.

I just finished registering my bag at chloe.com/register. Don't know what it will do for me...but oh well...something new to do.

I just registrated too...
by the way which number you put in?
the number of tag number or laser number??
I put the leaser number... and showed to me welcome to join in Chloe...

That is all...

How about you??:wtf:

I have a Prune Heloise and (had) a Noir Paddington and both had the new registration card, laser tag and new dustbag. It's probably worth noting that the tag comes off very easily, so when looking on Ebay some bags may be missing them - or people haven't necessarily noticed - always worth asking to double check. Some fakers will tell you it's come off whereas there will also be genuine sellers who are missing it too - so while it's a help - because Chloe didn't find a better way to fix the tags, it's not the be all and end all!

As far as i know the variation is C1 and C2 for the card and tag and the rest of the numbers are the same.

I registered my bag on Chloe and i got....nothing! I wrote to them afterwards, asking if we get some kind of confirmation of some sort and.....nothing! The registration is in effect pointless if you ask me, particularly since originally people were making up random numbers and having them accepted...:P

then ... that is pointless!!! Godish why they do that?!!

Hi Guys I have just registered my new small paddy and my patent and leather shopper [8mths old] I am not really sure if there was any point? I did hope to get an email of confirmation but as yet I have had nothing. What happens if I decide to sell one of them in the future? can you change the the registered name?

Oooh so many questions, reply's most welcome.

Thanks in advance Nay.xx

o.k thanks, I get it:smile: I will get my new bag soon, so I can check this out:smile:
I only saw it briefly,but can't have it until my birthday cause my boyfriend paid some money towards it so I have to wait and I don't know where he's put it.
I was looking on ebay and I thought that C1 was on the card and C2 on the bag, is this wrong?
I'm also not digging those white dust bags so much, as seems like they will get grubby really quickly and they're not as soft and snuggly feeling:sad:!

When you register online, does it do anything,is this important?

Hi there I really am not sure if all the numbers are in the same order but I have just checked both of my bags and they both have c.1 on the cards and c.2 on the laser tag inside the bags. Maybe they can come either way round? just a thought. Well it must be correct as my new one is from Selfridges a month ago so it better had be lol.

Registering is effectively pointless- if you get an automated confirmation that's something. If you sell in the future, the last thing to worry about is the registered name! It seems to be a bit of a gimmick by Chloe in the end... :smile: