Question!anyone Seen This Bag?

well...Got back from K of P mall.....
I REALLY REALLY loved the red wallet on a chain with the white piping..FREAKING TDF! I also almost got the black glazed jumbo...not sure yet.
NOONE has the baseball spirit bags...i even stopped at Saks on the way home..sigh....dismal selection!!!
brought home my lv tahitian beige tote....but so far...no chanel...YET.......!

I wanna see the lv tote, I want the pink one. I love the wallet on the chain, Im trying to order it for the egc coming up, but I dont think saks bought that collection

^The beige LV tote goes with more colors than the pink one..LOL....(and is still "hiding" in the trunk of my car...hehe...!!)

that wallet on chain in red was TDF..it even fit my epi pen and my lipsticks..i was suprised how much it held~~

i gotta see what SAKS ordered in the BASEBALL SPIRIT line...I may order it THURSDAY......i want it in black...bad!either hobo or expandable one

The beige lv looks like the dune colored mini lin speedy, I like it a lot, it does go with more and not just a summer bag, get the expandable spirit, I wanna take advantage of the saks event , but I dont know what to get, something cheap....

I think Saks has the baseball spirit hobo in navy/red or silver or black/white. I like the navy/red the best.

^The beige LV tote goes with more colors than the pink one..LOL....(and is still "hiding" in the trunk of my car...hehe...!!)

that wallet on chain in red was TDF..it even fit my epi pen and my lipsticks..i was suprised how much it held~~

i gotta see what SAKS ordered in the BASEBALL SPIRIT line...I may order it THURSDAY......i want it in black...bad!either hobo or expandable one

Attachments

• Photo_040308_001.jpg
    Photo_040308_001.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Photo_040308_002.jpg
    Photo_040308_002.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 90
Called Chanel,its 3175.00!!!ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they have it in red..sigh

Jill.jpg

Will Jill cave for the red. All signs point to ----> YES!

I have seen the navy/red in person and it's my favorite out of all three choices. But the red is only on the trim, like white is in black. IMHO, it's very pretty and much better looking in person.

GEEZ THATS EXPENSIVE! BUT A GRAT BAG!!! I called our saks and someone there said it has to be a bag and a wallet or 2 bags to get the promotion, and they have no stock on anything!!!! I am liking a Gucci bag belive it or not, lol. I love that base ball bag , lol. I want my 400 gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it was in shoes, I could so easily do that!

^I know!I ended up with 2 shoe GC last week cuz I have anAWESOME SAKS SHOE SA!LOL!(And I only bought 3 pairs!)
Chanel only carries the hobo..the expandable flap one they dont carry.
Im tempted to b daring and get the red over the black..SIGH!But I think if I wanna do a SAKS GC ..I could only get a black one(they didnt order red)
Saks has NO stock by us...sucks!